I'm Your Daddy

Chapter 56

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I walk out of the bathroom and a little girl runs up to me. She doesn't say anything, she just stares.

"Anastasia, darling don't stare, that's rude." her mother says. She looks familiar.

"Yes mummy." she says. She has brown eyes and dark, curly hair.

"Your name is Anastasia? I've got a little girl named Anastasia." I tell her.

"Mummy says not to talk to strangers." she says, hiding behind her mother's legs.

"It's ok this time." her mum says, nudging her forward. I feel like I know both of them.

"I'm Niall, how old are you Anastasia?" I ask. Lyndsey. It's Lyndsey. She looks so different now. This is Annie.

"Wow, four. You're a big girl." I tell her. She smiles, that's Lyndsey's smile and Annie's smile.

"Niall?" her mum asks. "Niall Horan?"

"Are you a fan?" I ask. I don't want to mistake someone else for Lyn.

"No, I'm Lyndsey." she says. I knew it!

"Mummy, do you know him?" Annie asks.

"Yes, we are going to go back to the table though." Lyndsey says.

"Is he your friend?" she asks her mum.

"No," Lyndsey says. I'm a little hurt by the ice cold stare she gives me.

"I'm your daddy." I say. Lyndsey has a shocked face as if she can't believe I'd tell my daughter that I'm her father.

"Aiden!" Anastasia screams "I found daddy!" Lyndsey puts her hand over Annie's mouth and whispers something to her that instantly makes her quiet. Then, they go back to the table. There's some guy there, who's he? I walk back to the table with the boys.

"I think you've got a fan." Zayn says gesturing towards a little boy at the table with Lyndsey, Annie, and the man. That's Aiden and Annie points at me until Lyndsey makes her stop.

"Daddy!" Aiden screams. I call our waiter over and ask her to send Lyndsey a glass of champagne.

"Did that kid just call you Daddy?" Louis asks. I don't answer. Are they leaving? I guess so because Lyn grabs Anastasia's hand, but Aiden runs over to me. I pick him up.

"Hey little guy." I say, smiling at him.

"You're my daddy?" he asks. I nod and he claps.

"Aiden, come with mummy, we are going home." Lyndsey says after she comes to our table.

"I found daddy!" Aiden cheers.

"Don't yell baby, daddy was never lost." Lyndsey begs.

"Lyndsey?" Harry asks.

"Please, Aiden let's go. Mummy is tired." Lyndsey says. Lyndsey takes Aiden off of my lap and he throws a temper tantrum.

"Lyndsey, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Aiden stop it. Now." Lyndsey demands. Aiden stops and instantly calms.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.

"Home." she says, walking away. Here we go again, she's always leaving. She left our wedding and tried to leave her dad's house. She can't face her problems.

"Just walk away from your problems like you ran from the altar. That's my girl, never facing her problems." I say. It's annoying to always have her leave.