Sleepy Time, Seesaws, and Stinkies

😖😖😖Chapter 69😖😖😖

NIALL'S P.O.V.

Even though Lyndsey and Duncan left a few hours ago, it feels like a lifetime ago.

"Aiden, daddy doesn't want to play any more." I call out. We're playing hide and seek and I can't find Aiden. "Do you know where he is?" I ask Annie.

"Yes daddy." she says, batting her long eyelashes at me.

"Annie, where is he?" I ask, on my knees.

"It's a secret!" she says, skipping away. Crap, what if he had an asthma attack and is unconscious? Lyndsey would kill me. I run upstairs again and this time, I go into my room. I look everywhere, then I get down on the floor and look underneath my bed. Bingo! He's asleep, so I reach under the bed and pull him out.

"Gosh Aiden," I whisper "Thanks for picking out this game." I stand up with him in my arms and walk into the room I have ready for him. Tits full of his favourite toys and is painted his favourite colours, blue and grey. I hold him with one arm while I pull back the covers, then I lay him down. I take off his shoes and jacket and place them in their proper places in the large walk-in closet. The room is way too big for a four year old, but he'll grow into it. I tuck him in and kiss his slightly red cheek. His cheeks get red whenever anyone touches his face because he's really sensitive. I sit down next to the bed and run my fingers through his brunette hair. Whenever he's awake he's smiling with his perfect white teeth and bright blue eyes. Actually, he looks just like me, just a little darker which was expected. I grab his hand and open his fists. I kiss his palm and place his tiny hand back on the pillow with him. I stand up and leave the room, shutting off the lights as I exit.

"Daddy!" Anastasia whines as I get back downstairs.

"What is it Princess?" I ask, scooping her up in my arms.

"I'm sleepy." she says, rubbing her eyes.

"Ok, do you want to take a nap in your new room?" I ask.

"No, I want to nap with daddy." she says.

"Ok, let's go." I say, walking back up the stairs and into my room. I lay her down on the large sleigh bed and tickle her tummy. Then, I take off her shoes and sweater. I lay down with her and she turns around, facing me.

"Night night daddy." Anastasia says, pinching my nose. I make a face and she laughs, removing her hand.

"Night Princess Annie." I say, drifting off to sleep. Two hours later, I wake up and Annie is still asleep. I go check on Aiden and he's sleeping too. Ring! Ring! My phone rings and I answer it as I walk down the steps.

"Hello." I say.

"Niall, you free tonight?" Zayn asks.

"No, why?" I ask.

"Wanted to know if you wanted to meet up at the pub." Zayn says.

"Yea, I can't. I have the kids." I say.

"How?" Zayn asks.

"Every other weekend, as long as I'm in Ireland, they're mine." I say, smiling.

"Congrats mate. But I've got to go, Perrie is calling me. Oh yea, we are pregnant again, with triplets." Zayn says.

"Wow, congrats. I'll talk to you later." I say.

"Bye." he hangs up. I go into the sitting room and sit in my favourite recliner chair and turn on the telly to watch Tom & Jerry. After half an hour, I hear the pitter patter of feet clicking the floors.