Planning

😍😍😍Chapter 89😍😍😍

NIALL'S P.O.V.

"Bo, what should the colours be?" I ask her.

"Black and white?" she asks.

"And red?" I ask.

"Yes Niall, and red." she says, laughing some. We are planning our wedding, it's going to be a traditional Chinese wedding with Irish food and lots if red.

"Ok, what about venues? Where are we tying the knot?" I ask.

"Outdoors would be nice." Bo says "Especially if it snows. I love the snow."

"Ok, like in a park?" I ask her.

"In a clearing in a forest." she explains. "That way, it can be natural too."

"That'll be lovely babe." I say, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her soft lips.

"I love you so much." Bo whispers with her lips still on mine.

"Feel like showing me how much?" I ask, grinning at her and cupping her cheek with my hand. She nods and wraps her arms around my neck as I lay us down on the couch with me on top.

"Remember, not until our wedding night." she warns, touching my nose with the tip of her long finger.

"I know, I know." I mumble, kissing her neck and jaw and cheek. Just as I'm about to connect our lips, the phone rings. "Ugh." I grumble.

"Answer the phone you goof." Bo giggles, pushing my check. I peck her cheek before answering my cell phone.

"Hey."

"Harry? Calm down mate. Just tell me what happened."

"Is the baby ok?"

"What about Lyn?"

"Ok."

"Sure, we'll be there."

"Want me to tell the other lads?"

"I can if you can't."

"Harry,"

"Will you be ok?"

"Tell the twins I said hi."

"See you soon."

"Who was that?" Bo asks as soon as I hang up.

"Harry," I say, staring at the grandfather clock on the other side of the room.

"What's wrong baby?" she asks, rubbing my back.

"The plane that they were on crashed." I say, frozen in my stance.

"Oh, Ni-" I stop her.

"It caught on fire."

"I'm sorry."

"Lyndsey had the baby."

"Are they both ok?"

"A little girl. Named her Emilee."

"Niall, are they alright?"

"No"

📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎

Author's Note

Sorry. It had to happen.

WEDDING

RED

HARRY

NO

xoxo