I Run To You

///Chapter 34\\\

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I was surprised when management let me have two days off. I was going to Georgia, by myself to see Lyndsey. Did she ever get my present? I hope she knows I miss her. I step off the private jet and into the limo. We quickly drive to the hospital where I check in and go to Lyndsey's room. I walk in and she's asleep. I wait for about an hour until she wakes up.

"Hey Princess!" I say as soon as she sees me.

"Niall!" she exclaims. I run across the room and give her a big hug.

"I missed you." I whisper in her ear.

"I missed you too, but you're crushing me." she says.

"Oops, I'm sorry." I say, letting go of her.

"It's fine." she smiles.

"So, what did the doctors say?" I ask her.

"I have some memory loss. The last thing I remember is opening presents on Christmas morning. I had an asthma attack, fainted, lost a lot of blood, and broke my ankle at the same time." she says.

"I'm glad your ok now." I say, kissing her forehead.

"Why didn't you come back before?" she asks me.

"It was hard Princess. I didn't want to deal with having to leave you again." I tell her.

"Can you tell me what happened after Christmas presents?" she asks me. I tell her everything.

"Is that is?" I ask.

"Who is Barbra?" she asks nervously.

"She's just a friend. She's nice, you'd like her." I say and she smiles.

"Ok, a lot of people said you two were dating." she admits.

"Trust me she's not my type." I say. "Anyway, I've already got the best girlfriend ever. Did you like your gift?"

"Yea, Niall, it's beautiful. But you didn't have to get me anything like this." she says.

"I want to marry you someday." I tell her.

"I liked the poem." she says.

"Wrote it myself." I say proudly.

"It was lovely." she says. I lean down and move some hair out of her face.

"I'm so glad you're ok." I tell her. She just smiles. I lower my face down to hers and kiss her lips. It's electric, I almost forgot how nice it was kissing Lyndsey. Her hands draw on my back and mine trace her face. We pull apart.

"I love you." she says, breathing harder than before. Oh yea, she's weaker now. She has to build up more muscle.

"I love you more." I say.

"Lay down next to me." she says patting the bed. I lay down under the covers with her and she cuddles up in my arms. I hold her close. I'll never let go. "Will you sing me to sleep?" she asks.

"Ok." I say.

"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some.But I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait, I'm yoursWell open up your mind and see like me Open up your plans and damn you're free Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love.Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing We're just one big family And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved love love.So I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait, I'm sure There's no need to complicate, our time is short This is our fate, I'm yours.D-d-do do you, but do you, d-d-do But do you want to come on Scooch on over closer dear And I will nibble your ear.I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer But my breath fogged up the glass And so I drew a new face and I laughed.I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons It's what we aim to do, our name is our virtue.But I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait, I'm yours Open up your mind and see like me (I won't hesitate) Open up your plans and damn you're free (No more, no more) Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours (It cannot wait, I'm sure).So please don't please don't, there's no need (There's no need to complicate) There's no need to complicate (Our time is short) Our time is short (This is our fate) This is, this is, this is our fate I'm yours.Oh, I'm yours Oh, I'm yours Oh, whoa, baby you believe I'm yours You best believe, best believe I'm yours." I finish singing to her and look down to see her smiling, fast asleep. That's my girl. My princess. After a while, I fall asleep with her.

LYNDSEY'S P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and Niall wasn't being me like he had been the previous day. I look around frantically. He's not here.

"Niall?" I ask. Did I imagine the whole thing. Was Niall being with me just a figment of my imagination? Then, the door opens.

"Great, you're awake." Niall says, coming into the room.

"Where'd you go?" I ask him.

"I brought you back some food from The Varsity." he says, gesturing to the bags. "They have the best food there, even though it's a little greasy. I got you chilli cheese dogs, sweet tea, onion rings, and some ice cream." He pulls out the attached table on my bed and sets the food down.

"Thanks baby." I say, I smile. It's weird calling him 'baby'. I think I'll just stick to Nialler.

"Anything for my Princess." he says as he starts to take the food out of the bag and sits his food down on a desk nearby. He drags the desk and chair closer to me, then takes a seat.

"I don't usually eat this much." I point out.

"Yea, I know, but the doctor says that you need to eat a lot so you can get more body fat." Niall says.

"Wow, never thought I'd have that problem." I mumble, rolling my eyes.

"Start eating babe." Niall says, taking a bite of his chilli cheeseburger. I pick up the chilli cheese dog and take a small bite. Wow, it's good. I finish the whole thing in under 3 minutes.

"It's really good." I say, wiping chilli off of my mouth.

"Told you so." he says. After I finish eating, Niall throws away our food.

"How long are you staying?" I ask him. "A week? Two? Until the weekend?"

"Um, actually, I leave tonight." he says.

"Oh." I say.

"As soon as we get out of the hospital, you get to come back on tour though." Niall says happily. I frown. "What?"

"I don't think that'll be a good idea." I say.

"Why not?" he asks, frowning.

"Niall, I want us to be together, but I can't dance and I have therapy." I say.

"You can't get out of it either way." Niall says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"You signed a contract. You're going to be helping Lou." he says. He looks sad.

"Niall," I say.

"You can still have therapy, they'll just be on the road." he says quietly.

"Come here." I tell him, he walks over to me and sits on my bed.

"I want you to stay." he says.

"I know. But based on what happened, I don't think this is going to heal very quickly. It's been four months and I can barely move my leg. I can't walk, how am I going to manoeuvre on a tour bus?" I ask.

"We'll make it work." he says, trying to convince both of us.

"No offence or anything, but Niall, isn't it more important that I'm safe first? I love you and I want to be with you, but..." I trail off.

"But what?" he asks.

"Never mind," I say "You'll see me as soon as I get out of here." I fold my arms and lean back on the bed.

"Come on Lyn, don't clam up like that." Niall says propping his legs up on the bed and putting his arms around me. I start crying into his warm shoulder.

"I..I.." I stutter in between sobs.

"Shh," Niall says patting my back. "It'll be alright. I'm sorry Princess. Your safety is most important to me." I tremble and cry in his arms.

"I'm sorry for all this," I say once the tears slow down. "I'm just cranky because, well..."

"Are you on your period babe?" he asks me. I nod and he rubs my back.

"Yea, I just get cranky. I'm so sorry." I say.

"Don't be." he says "You can't control it." I look up at him and he wipes tears off of my face.

"I love you." I say.

"Prove it." he teases me.

"How?" I ask, playing along.

"Smile for me. I want to see that million dollar smile on my number one girl." Niall says. I smile, not just because he asked me to, but also because of what he said.

"Kiss me." I whisper to him. He obeys and leans his head down, connecting our lips. We move in sync and my hands go from his shoulders, to his neck, up to his hair.

"I love you." he whispers to me in between kisses. He slips his tongue into my mouth, at first I'm shocked and don't know how to respond, but I get used to it and let my tongue travel into his. His hands move up my arms to my neck. He pushes closer to me and I hold him tight. Then, he slides his hands down from my neck, to the hem of my hospital shirt. His hands go up the shirt and rub my back. I lightly tug on his hair making him grunt. I smile into the kiss at his reaction. I'm so into kissing Niall that neither one of us hears the door open.

"Am I interrupting?" the nurse asks. I quickly push Niall off of me and he slips his arms from under my shirt. I blush lightly and Niall's entire face turns red.

"Sorry," he mutters. The nurse comes over and checks the machines.

"I'll be back in a few hours, so don't get too busy." he says before leaving the room.

"Er, sorry about that babe." Niall says, scratching his neck.

"About what?" I ask. Which part was he sorry about.

"Getting caught." he says. I'm glad, I don't regret that kiss at all.

"Yea," I say.

"Is that your first kiss like that?" Niall asks me. I smile a little.

"Yea." I admit nervously. I can tell, it's not his first. I wonder who it was. Caroline?

"Good. I'm glad I'm your first." he says.

"Will you kiss me again?" I ask.

"Later," he says "I want you to really want it."

"I do." I say. He quickly presses his face to mine and kisses he again-with tongue. I'm shocked, and still. He pulls away and smirks.

"I love your reactions." he says.

"I love you." I say.

"Not as much as I love you." he says.

"Yea right." I say. He kisses my cheek and stands up. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm going to see if I can walk you around in your wheelchair." he says.

"Um, I haven't been up." I say.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I haven't stood up, or tried to." I admit.

"How did you use the loo?" he asks.

"I have a catheter." I say.

"Ok, I'm still checking though." Niall says, leaving the room. He left his phone on the nightstand next to me. I pick it up and turn it on. Crap, it has a password. I try all of the simple ones, then I try my name. 'Lyndsey' I type in. It works. I open up his camera and start taking selfies. I set his wallpaper and screensaver as pictures of me. I open up his contacts and change all of his contact names.

Harry---Kitty Cat

Louis---The Queen

Liam---Daddy

Zayn---Mirror Man

Eleanor---Miss America

Lyndsey---The Queen

Perrie---Crazy Lady

Sophia---President

Barbra---Just Dance

Michael Buble---Smooth Criminal

Caroline(Don't Answer)---Wicked Witch Of The West

I exit out of the app and put down Niall's phone right before he walks in. Whew! That was close. He has two nurses with him.

"They said yes babe." Niall says, pecking me on the cheek. We eventually get me into a wheelchair with my injured, still swollen leg propped up.

"Hurt?" one of the nurses asks.

"Only a little." I say. She nods.

"Come back as soon as you're ready." the other nurse says.

"Ok," I agree happy to get out of the room.

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Author's Note

Lol

Contact swap

Selfies

xoxo