June

👫👫👫Chapter 49👫👫👫

LYNDSEY'S P.O.V.

Ouch! I got up out of the bed. The babies are kicking and I'm super sore. I wish Niall was here. Anne is here though, she came yesterday and is staying until the babies come, then she is staying until the boys get back. I walk into the sitting room so I can lay down on the couch. Anne is sitting in the chair beside the couch.

"Morning," I groan.

"Morning Lyndsey. Baby pains?" Anne asks.

"Yea. Hurts like crazy." I say. School is over for this year and as soon as I go into labor, Jordan, Brooke, and Chelsea are packing everyone into their cars so they can see the twins.

"Do you want an omelette?" Anne asks.

"Yes please." I say. I lay on my back and turn on the T.V. Niall said to call him when I wake up, so I turn on the phone and dial his number.

"Hey Princess, how are you?" he asks as soon as he picks up the phone.

"Actually, I'm feeling horrible. I miss you." I say. I don't want him to feel bad that he isn't here. But I do miss him, we haven't really been able to talk about the twins or the wedding. The cheer team painted the nursery and Jordy, Chels, and Brookie and I went shopping for furniture. I sent Niall pictures of the room. It's perfect. We have bottles, bibs, blankets, baby food, toys, monitors, clothes, diapers, and anything else you can think of. The nursery is beautiful, there is a brown line painted down the middle separating the baby pink side and the baby blue side. The carpet is new and green. The changing table is up against the wall, in the middle. There is a crib on both sides and closets are on both sides. When I bought this place, I always imagined it as a perfect nursery. Niall is moving in with me and selling his place so we can both be with the twins 24/7 and so we can be together more often. There is double everything. It's insane actually I'm a little overwhelmed.

"Baby, I'll be home soon." Niall says softly.

"I know, I'm due this week, but I don't want them to come until you're here." I tell him.

"Management said that as long as it's not the last concert, I can miss one concert to be with you and the twins." Niall says. This makes me happier.

"Really!?" I ask.

"Yea." he says.

"That's great." I say "Have you told the lads that we are getting married?" I ask him.

"Not yet." he says.

"Well, I'm going to hang up so you can tell them now." I say. "Love you."

"Love you more Lyndsey." Niall says and he hangs up.

"Here's your omelette." Anne says, placing the eggs in front of me. "He still hasn't told them yet?"

"Nope, but he can come home for one day to see the twins." I say.

"That's great!" Anne says.

"Thanks for the omelette." I say.

"No problem." she answers. We are watching the Baby Einstein channel on T.V.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

"Lads! Come in here! I've got to tell you something!" I yell through the tour bus. Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn come rushing in.

"What?" Zayn asks. "I was video chatting Perrie and Ryan."

"Lyndsey and I are getting married." I say. They all congratulate me. But something catches my eye, Harry. His smile is fake. Does he still like her? After the lads are all gone, I go find Harry.

"Hey," he says.

"You still like Lyndsey." I say.

"Yea, but she's your's mate." Harry says.

"She doesn't belong to me." I say.

"She loves you. I'm just her crazy best friend Harry. You're her Niall." Harry says.

"I'm sorry Harry. If I knew you still liked her I-"

"You would've still proposed to her." Harry says "She still would've said yes."

"We could've talked before mate." I tell him.

"It wouldn't make a difference." Harry says.

"That's what you think." I say.

"It's the truth," Harry says "She's never loved me. It's always been you. I respect that mate, I'm not going to try to take your girl."

"Harry," I say.

"She's special, take care of her." Harry says before walking off. I don't follow him, I know that it'd be no good. But I know that I took her away from him on the first day. He says that it wouldn't have made a difference, but it would. She wouldn't be pregnant, we wouldn't be getting married. Ring! Ring! Ring! It's my phone, Harry's mum.

"Hello Anne."

"What happened?"

"Should I come?"

"I'll be there."

dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbd

Author's Note

NIALL

LYNDSEY

ANASTASIA

AIDEN

HARRY

ANNE

OH MY...

WHAT HAPPENED??!

xoxo