Merry Christmas

👑👑👑Chapter 25👑👑👑

LYNDSEY'S P.O.V.

I woke up around 6 in the morning. I feel Niall's arm draped across my back, and my hair in my face. I brush my hair away and look at Niall. We are all opening presents together in our room at noon. I get up and decide to make Niall and I breakfast in bed. I cook two omlettes, two bagels, and I pour two glasses of Arizona Sweet Tea, it's my new favorite kind of sweet tea. I'm done around 7, and carry everything into our room on a tray. I sit it on the desk while I wake Niall up.

"Wake up baby, do you want something to eat?" I ask, shaking him. I shake him some more before giving up, this was not going to work. I start jumping on the bed next to him and sing, "Wake up Niall! Wake up Niall! Don't sleep! I have food for you!" I hear a chuckle. I stop jumping, and plop down on the bed next to my boyfriend.

"Do you actually have food?" Niall asks. I nod. "Merry Christmas babe!" he says with a grin.

"Merry Christmas to you too." I say. He pulls me on top of him and kisses me. His hands rub my back and get tangled in my hair.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I love you too." I say. After a while, he says something else.

"Don't ever let me go," Niall says softly. "I'm tired of feeling alone." The truth was, I always felt alone too. Sure, I had awesome friends, a mum, and a boyfriend. It didn't matter that I was popular and everyone knew my name. I had always felt by myself until I met Niall. I feel like, even though he doesn't know my life story, there's nothing I could ever do to make him leave my side. It was amazing how similar we actually were. I hope he knows that I will always be with him, that I'll always have his back, and always be there whenever he needs a smile or a shoulder to cry on.

"We'll be together until the end of time." I promise him. He hugs me again.

"Can I have some of that breakfast now?" he asks cheekily.

"Sure," I say, getting up and taking the tray to him. There's two of everything, one for each of us. I turn on some Christmas music and lean on Niall's shoulder as I eat.

"This is good." he says, stuffing his mouth with food.

"Thanks." I say. We both finish eating and lay down on the bed together, watching Elf.

"In a few months, we get to have a break from tour." Niall says.

"Yea, I'm excited." I say. In April, we get a 2 week long break.

"Do you and your friends and mum want to come on a cruise with my family?" Niall asks.

"I'd love to." I say "I'll ask them to come. Is it for the whole 2 weeks?"

"No, just the first week." he says. "For the second, I want to take you on a tour of Ireland. It's beautiful there."

"Oh Niall, I'd love to." I say. "I've always wanted to go there."

"Great." he says.

"As soon as tour is over, I want to go on a vacation with you." I say.

"Oh really?" he questions "Where would you like to go Princess?"

"Somewhere romantic." I say as he wraps him arms around me and I lean into him. "Paris."

"I heard that was nice." he whispers in my ear. I get goosebumps as he breathes warm air onto the back of my neck.

"Niall," I begin.

"Say the word and I'll stop." he whispers. His hands slip up my shirt and rubs my stomach. Then, I hear a knock at the door. "Damn." Niall curses. I laugh and get up to answer the door. I look through the peephole. It's Harry.

"What is it?" I ask, opening the door a crack.

"Came by to say hi." he says as he pushes the door open wider and comes in. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything." Harry smirks.

"Nope." I say with a smile.

"Great," he says "I'm gonna have some eggnog. Liam drank all of ours."

"Just don't drink it all," I say "Or Niall will come after you."

"Hey mate." Niall says. Now he's wearing jeans, but he's still shirtless. Not complaining.

"Did I interrupt anything?" Harry asks him.

"No, she won't let me touch her anyways." Niall jokes.

"Aww," Harry says "Maybe you could give Niall a special Christmas present." he winks. I roll my eyes and lean on Niall.

"Don't drink all the eggnog." Niall says.

"I won't." Harry says, annoyed. "Can I hang out here? Liam and Sophia need some alone time. He kicked me out."

"Sure." Niall says.

"I'm going to get dressed." I say.

"Ok babe." Niall says, kissing me on the cheek. I go into our room and take out a red sweater with a green Christmas tree on it. It sounds ugly, but it's really cute. I put on black jeans and a reindeer antlers headband. I also pull on ornament shaped earrings. I put on my makeup and today I leave my hair straight. I spray on some perfume and walk into the sitting room where the boys are playing Call of Duty.

"Do you guys want to take a break from that?" I ask.

"Nope." Harry says. Niall laughs and I roll my eyes. I go behind the chair and wrap my arms around Niall. I kiss his back and shoulders.

"Come on," I whisper "Please, I want to spend all day with you." He gets distracted from the game, and soon enough, the boys are done playing and are letting me do their hair. First, I sit Niall down on the bed with all of my hair supplies. I use red temporary dye to dye his hair a festive red. Next, I do Harry's. I gel his hair into spikes so that he looks like a drummer for a rock band. Next, we all go into the room with Zayn and Perrie. Perrie lets me dye her blonde hair pink. She looks adorable. Lastly, Harry, Niall, and I go to Paul's room and since he's still asleep, we cover him with food. Syrup on his head, jelly on his toes, cookies in his fingers, jelly beans everywhere, and we slather his arms and legs in Nutella and peanut butter. We leave the room after taking pictures. We get back to our room around 11:30. It's almost time to open presents. I can't wait.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Author's Note

Imagine candy Paul.

Niall and Lyndsey

Lyndsey and Harry

Hazza and Nialler are mates again!

WooHoo