Beverly Hills

✂️✂️✂️Chapter 93✂️✂️✂️

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

As soon as we get off the plane, Zeke and I collect our luggage and go to the man with a sign saying MR. AND MRS. LUMBERS.

"Hello, are you two Mr. And Mrs. Lumbers?" the man in uniform asks. He's dressed in a black and white suit and tie with black opaque shades.

"Yes." Zeke nods, smiling.

"I'll take your bags and follow me." the tall man says, still expressionless. He takes the bags from Zeke and we follow him all the way out to the car. Excuse me. Limo. We follow him to the limo.

"Harry said that he'd send someone for us, I didn't thinks that he meant sending us a limo." I say, stepping in.

"Well, the kid's got money. It's his choice on how he spends it." Zeke chuckles.

"Oh, believe me. I'm not complaining." I say as the man in uniform shuts the door and gets into the car.

"We will be going to the hotel." he says, rolling up the divider between the driver and the passengers. Nice guy. We ride in silence to the hotel. Once we arrive, Zeke and I exit the car and the man in the shades gives our luggage to a luggage boy.

"Welcome to the Beverly Hills hotel. My name is Christian and you two will be in the Presidential Suite. I'll take your bags there while you two get checked in." the luggage boy says with a friendly smile before walking away. We check in and soon, we are right outside our door.

"Wow," Zeke says, walking into the large, luxurious room.

"Harry really outdid himself." I say, taking in the large rooms. And the jacuzzi.

"A month of this and we'll never go back to Europe." Zeke says. That's right, we'll be here for a month. Harry is paying for it all.

"Better start unpacking." I say, walking into the large master bedroom.

An hour or two later, Zeke and I are cuddling on the couch and watching Ellen on the telly. Then, we hear a knock.

"I'll get it." he says, standing up and walking towards the door. When he opens it, Harry is there.

"Hello Mr. Lumbers, nice to see you." Harry says, his voice cracking some.

"Nice to see you too, Harry." Zeke says. "How have you been?" Zeke shuts the door and they both walk over to the couch.

"I've been better." Harry says. "Hello, Paige."

"Harry," I say, standing up and hugging him. "I can't imagine what you're going through."

"One day at a time." Harry says softly. We pull away and I look into his eyes. They're red and tired from crying and being up too late in the night.

"Have you gotten much sleep?" I ask, sitting back down.

"Not really. It's been hard." he says, sitting in the single chair. "One second she's there and the next. Gone."

"Would you rather talk about something else?" Zeke asks. Harry nods and smiles weakly at him.

"Where are the children?" I ask him.

"With Niall and Bo." Harry says.

"You two getting along now?" I ask him.

"Well, I thought we were." he frowns "But yesterday, he seemed mad at me for some reason."

"Oh, it's probably nothing. Most likely stress. Planning a wedding is hard." I say, patting his knee.

"Yea." Harry says. "Well, I just came by to check on you two. I should get going."

"Do you have something planned?" Zeke asks, standing up with Harry.

"I was going to go back to the hospital." Harry says, getting closer to the door.

"You should spend the day with us." he offers.

"Oh, no. I couldn't. You two should spend some time alone. This is cutting into your honeymoon and the two of you should experience it." Harry says, shaking his head.

"Harry, we won't be able to have a good time if we know that you're cooped up in a hospital." I say. True. "Being alone like that isn't good for a person." I stand up and walk over to them.

"I'm not alone." he snaps. I can tell it's not in a mean way, he's just stressed and scared.

"Harry, we know this is hard for you." Zeke says.

"But, there are different ways to cope with this." I say.

"Then let me deal with it my own way." Harry says before walking right out the door.

"I feel like we only hurt him more." I say, sitting down on the couch. Zeke sits next to me and I rest my head on his chest.

"He'll be ok." he says "We just have to let him do this on his own." I sigh and close my eyes. I'm hoping that Zeke is right. Praying that Harry doesn't do anything stupid.

✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️

Author's Note

LUMBERS

LIMO

BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL

PRESIDENTIAL SUITE

HARRY

xoxo