When He Proposes To You and Aftermath(Ending Chapter)

SlenderMan:

You are now being guided by the three proxies and you begin to see Slender in his tuxedo as you begin to smile and sit down as Hoodie, Toby and Masky allow you to leave. He then begin to give you a sandwich and you started eating as you smiled softly and hug him close.

"I love you Y/N. I want to ask you something." Slender asked

You got curious and Slender got on his knees and presented you a beautiful diamond ring.

"Y/N I love you with all my heart and I want you to be by my side forever. You are very beautiful girl in the world. Now will you marry me?" Slender asked

You smiled and say yes as the proxies applauded at this wonderful moment. After being married to Slender you begin to live at a house in the woods with your cat Veronica and give birth to a wonderful baby girl and you named her Elizabeth as she cooed with happiness and you feel very happy with the love of your life.

Splendor:

You are now at the meadow garden with Splendor and he kissed your lips. He then got on his knees and begin to propose to you and say how lovely you are and you begin to smile at him.

"Will you marry me?" Splendor asked

You nodded and say yes as Splendor hugged you very tightly and kiss your lips. After the wedding, you gave birth to a beautiful baby boy that have your H/C hair a full face. You named the baby boy Mike and you have a happy life with Splendor.

Offender:

Offender brings you to the nightclub where you first met him and you felt curious until you begin to see a lot of guys and girls dancing romantically as a flash mob and you begin to smile so much as Offender got on his knee and presented to you a beautiful ring.

"Y/N, I love you with all of my heart and you make me feel so happy. I want to spend my whole life with you as a family and want to pamper you like a wonderful queen you are. I was wondering if you want to marry me." Offender said

You begin to nod with a smile and said yes and Offender crash his lips with your own as everyone cheered. After the marriage plus the honeymoon that made you not walk for a few months, you gave birth to not only one but twin boys and you named them Francis and Lenard as Offender begin to chuckle at the beautiful boys and you feel happy that you are with the love of your life and even with your beloved cat David.

JTK:

You are now at the roof with Jeff as he gave you a beautiful sandwich with some turkey, cheese and tomato as you eat it. Jeff then begin to play a few of your favorite songs on guitar and you begin to smile and kiss him as Jeff then ask you to marry him as you said yes with tears streaming down your face. After the wedding, you begin to move in with Jeff to his new house and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and you named him Kyle as he looks just like Jeff with your H/C hair. You have a very good life with Jeff and love him dearly.

Homicidal Liu:

You are now at a concert and you begin to see your favorite group Sleeping With Sirens until the lead singer of the group Kellin Quinn brings you onstage and thats when the audience started to do a rock flash mob as you see Liu/Sully coming onstage and begin to got on his knee and take out a beautiful ring.

"Y/N we love you with all our heart and soul. You are so loving and caring. We love your eyes and even your sexy body. We want you to be by our side forever. Will you marry us?" Liu and Sully asked