When He Gets Jealous

SlenderMan:

You are now listening to some relaxing music on your phone while Slender went to do his killing spree. A guy came over with black hair and he grinned at you.

"Hey sexy." The guy smirked

"I'm taken. Thank you." You said

"I don't see your boyfriend." The guy said

"Guess again." Slender said

The guy turned around and he got scared of Slender and Slender used his tentacles to throw the guy and he hold you close.

"You're mine." Slender said

This is the first time to see your boyfriend jealous.

JTK:

You are now at the mall with Jeff at Hot Topic and you got yourself a Drowning Pool shirt and you are ready to pay your shirt. A male cashier smirk at you and you gave him the money.

"So beautiful you are. Why don't I give you an extra tip?" The cashier grinned

Jeff came and pointed his knife at the cashier.

"If you lay on finger, I'll tell your manager and make you go to sleep!" Jeff growled

Jeff then bring you out of the store and kiss your lips.

"Mine!" Jeff growled

Offender:

You are now at the beach with Offender in your F/C bathing suit and you take out some sunscreen and place it on your body. Offender smirk at your body and a guy came over and touch your curves.

"Such hot curves. Be with me." The guy smirked

Offender growled and use his white tentacles to grab you and hold you close.

"She's taken. Now go before I give you something you won't regret!" Offender said

The guy ran off as Offender pick you up bridal style and he carry you to the beach.

"You belong to me Y/N." Offender said

Homicidal Liu:

You are now finish working at the coffee shop and you went to Liu until another guy came and smack your ass. Liu quickly turned into Sully and stabbed the guy in the heart.

"Y/N BELONG TO US!! DON'T SPANK HER ASS!!" Sully yelled

The guy died and Sully hugged you with a smirk.

"You belong to us Y/N. We love you." Liu and Sully said

Masky:

You are now at a pastry store with Masky to get an apple pie as Masky went to the bathroom. A teenage male came over and you smile that he is your best friend.

"Hey Y/N what's up?" The teenage male smiled

"Nothing much. Just getting an apple pie." You smiled

Masky came and see you are chatting with your male best friend and he growled with jealousy and came over.

"I'm sorry sir Y/N is mine!" Masky growled

"Uhh my friend is gay." You said

Masky blushed in embarrassment and he apologized. You have never seen Masky jealous for the first time.

Hoodie:

You are now with Hoodie until a guy smirk at your figure as Hoodie growl at the man.

"She belongs to me. Now go before I shoot your brains out." Hoodie growled

Hoodie walked away with you while the guy got scared and ran away.

JTTM:

Jason begin to make some toys at the toy shop while you are listening to some music on your phone. While listening, a guy came and touch your face and smirk.

"Hello beautiful. I would like to have some fun." The guy grinned

That's when Jason sees and his eyes turn glowing green, his red hair turn into silver and his hands turn into claws. He growled at the male and pin him to the wall.

"Listen to me mister, Y/N is mine!! Now go before I fix you up." Jason growled

The guy got scared as hell and he ran out of the toy shop, Jason turns back to normal and kiss your lips.

"Mine." Jason said

This is the first time you see him jealous.

Toby:

You left the house after when you have plenty of bruises on your body after a harsh beating from your dad. You are groaning in pain as a caring man came over and look at you.

"What's wrong miss?" The man asked

You told the man what happened to you as Toby sees and hold you in a protective manner.

"S-She's MINE! G-Go *Tic* before I chop your head off." Toby said

The man got scared and left as Toby look at your bruises and kiss your face.

"You can stay with me if you want." Toby said

You told Toby maybe later and you begin to walk with him at the park.

Eyeless Jack:

At night, you are walking by yourself until you see a group of men came over and begin to touch your body. EJ growled and begin to rip you away from the men.

"She's mine! Go before I eat your kidneys!" EJ growled

The men ran away in fright as EJ hold you close.

"Did they touch you?" EJ asked

You told him that your fine and he hugs you. He got jealous that those men may want your body. He then take care of the men.

Laughing Jack:

You are now eating some candy that LJ gave you and a dead boy came over and tug your pants. You look at the innocent boy as he giggles cutely.

"Hello." The boy giggled

You smile and begin to pinch his cheeks until LJ showed up and growl.

"Back to the tent!" LJ growled

The child ran away and he hugged you.

"One of my performers." LJ said

You have never seen LJ that jealous over a little boy.

Ben Drowned:

You are at GameStop with Ben as you got yourself your favorite horror game Juon. A guy came over and he begin to grin at your body.

"You look so hot!" The guy grinned

Ben begin to make a death glare and did his famous line and it made the guy terrified and he ran away. Ben then hold you close as he felt jealous.