When You Take A Bath Together

Slender:

You have a very stressful day as Slender decided to give you a relaxing bath. He put some bath salts with some scented candles and you came in the bathroom and drop your silk robe and went in the tub as Slender joins you. You both begin to relax while the smell of scented candles fill your nose and you sigh with relaxation.

Offender:

Offender out on some romantic music and begin to put rose petals in the tub and you took off your clothes and step in the tub as Offender joins in. He then have a make out session in the tub as Offender wants to go further but you refuse while relaxing in the tub.

Splendor:

You are giggling with Splendor as you both are in the tub and make some playful splashes in the tub as Splendor giggled. You smile softly while cuddling with your boyfriend.

JTK:

Jeff came back with some blood flavored soap as you already got in the tub as Jeff took off his clothes and he came in the tub as you smile and cuddle with Jeff while relaxing in the tub.

Ben Drowned:

Ben hold you tight as you are in the bathtub with some tropical soap because he is scared of being drowned. You begin to cuddle at him while being in the tub

Hoodie:

Hoodie is now massaging your back while you are both in the tub. You moan with relaxation as Hoodie smiled while scrubbing your face and even let a cute kiss on your nose. He then cuddles with you while being in the bathtub

Masky:

Masky got out some strawberry soap and he placed it in the tub. You then smile as Masky give you strawberry and you eat it and smile. You continue to relax in the tub with your boyfriend Masky.

Toby:

Toby smiled as you are in the tub with him as you made playful splashes in the tub and giggled together. The smell of vanilla soap came in your nose as Toby smiled and continue to relax in the tub.

JTTM:

Jason is stressed out from making toys as you are also stressed from schoolwork. So Jason then put on the song Room Of Angels while dimming the lights and take out some orange flavored soap and you both step in the tub.

"Ahh feels relaxing." You said

Jason chuckled and kiss your forehead and smile softly. You then got out of the tub with Jason and begin to cuddle with him while watching a movie to remove the stress away.

Eyeless Jack:

Eyeless Jack and you are in the tub as you both begin to scrub both bodies and begin to share some fresh fruits as EJ also eat a kidney. You smile softly and begin to kiss his forehead as he chuckled.

Laughing Jack:

LJ begin to put some candy flavored soap in the tub and you begin to sigh while relaxing in the tub. He give you some chocolate covered strawberries as you take a bite and he kiss your lips and even massage your back as you sigh with happiness that you have a relaxing time in the bathtub with LJ.

Homicidal Liu:

Liu got his clothes taken off with you and you both got in the tub as the smell of lavender soap came in your nose. You smiled as you see Liu's stitched body as Sully smirked.

"Like the sexy body?" Sully asked

"Sully please don't be a pervert for once." You said

Liu got in control and give you some chocolate kisses and he smiled as you take one and eat it.

Kagekao:

You are now in the bathtub with Kagekao as the smell of cherry blossom soap fills your nostrils and you smile softly as Kagekao smile and kiss your lips and massage your shoulder blades. You sigh with happiness as he kissed your neck in a gentle manner. You love taking a bath with your boyfriend Kagekao.

Doll Maker:

After a day of making dolls with Doll Maker, he then give you a nice warm bath with some cherry flavored soap as you relaxed along with Doll Maker. He giggled and give you some chocolate covered strawberries as you take one and eat it. You continue to have a bath with Doll Maker