When He Visits You At School

SlenderMan:

At school, you are now finished with your music class and you begin to practice some music on the piano. While you are playing the song the teacher gave you, you felt arms wrapped around your body and you notice Slender right next to you.

"What are you doing?" You asked

"Well love, I'm here to help you with music." Slender said

Slender begin to help you with the song and you begin to smile and felt happy that he helped you

Offender:

Your orchestra teacher is out sick and you begin to see your substitute teacher who is a male with dark brown hair and blue eyes begin to help conduct for the concert that you have to do. You begin to play your cello and slowly close your eyes while playing until you hear the sound of the violin playing and you then notice Offender in your class.

"What are you doing?" You whispered

"Here to see my love of course." Offender chuckled

You begin to blush and your substitute teacher thought that Offender is your partner and he allow you to help you with the music.

JTTM:

You are in a wood shop class and you begin to make a rabbit out of wood. You got your goggles and Jason came inside and peck your lips which made you look at him.

"Babe what are you doing?" You asked

"Helping you create you project." Jason said

He then begin to help you with your project and you begin to smile and you got an A plus from your teacher.

JTK:

At gym class, your gym teacher begin to make you play dodge ball as the other girls throw the balls at you and out of anger, you throw the ball hard and you hear claps and you notice Jeff.

"Yeah Y/N. That's my love!" Jeff said

You begin to blush and continue to play dodge ball. You were so good that the gym teacher begin to smile and feel proud.

Ben Drowned:

In technology class, you are on the computer doing your project and that's when a message popped up on your computer and it reads:

"People need help too you know Y/N. I'm here to help your project."

You realize it's Ben and he begin to glitch and come out of the computer and he smiled and help you out. Let just say your teacher got scared and give you an A plus.

Hoodie:

Hoodie pretends to be your student for helping your math quiz. He begin to be your study partner and you begin to smile and help you out with your math homework since math is your least favorite subject. You smile and love Hoodie that he helped you out.

Toby:

Bullies have been picking on you at lunch and it made you feel very depressed and heartbroken until Toby came and have a fight with the bullies and became your protector. You smile and hug Toby as the bullies got scared at Toby and ran out.

Masky:

In Social Studies, you begin to learn about World War 2 and you begin to notice someone who is right next to you and gave you a note which reads:

"Missing someone Y/N?"

You then see Masky who is with you and he kiss your cheek with a smile and the teacher didn't notice that your boyfriend is there. He then stayed with you to make you feel so much better

Eyeless Jack:

In Art class, you are drawing a picture of a guy being stabbed and you begin to see EJ who is right next to you and help you out with your drawing by adding some red paint to make it as blood and you begin to giggle cutely. After when Art class is done, you then leave with EJ to go on the bleachers together.

Laughing Jack:

You are now in cooking class making some peanut butter cups as you begin to pick which chocolate you want to melt. LJ came inside and begin to point at the semisweet chocolate and he helped you with making those treats. The teacher came and see you with someone and look at the person.

"Ms L/N is that student a clown?" The teacher asked

You nodded no but LJ turned and tell the teacher he is actually a clown. Since the teacher is afraid of clowns, he ran out of his class and LJ then finish helping you out more with the treats. You had an OK day at school with LJ

Homicidal Liu:

At dance class, you begin to do some very hot dance moves with the other students. You are now dancing with the students to hip hop music and you follow your dance teacher and see a boy who came and smirk at your hot dance moves.

"Such a sexy girl Y/N. I would like to dance with you too. Sully not while she is here." Liu and Sully said

You then see your boyfriend Homicidal Liu and came over and look at him.

"What are you doing here?" You asked

"Well I'm here to see your hot ass shaking. Keep dancing in this class. Sorry Y/N I came to see you dance. Sully always want to see you shake it." Liu and Sully said

The teacher turn and notice you are talking with Liu/Sully and he allow him to be your dancing partner. You both dance to the song Right Round by Flo Rida and you did with very good dance skills and Sully try to touch your butt