New Character- SplendorMan PT 1

How you met:

You are now being depressed after when your crush hurts your feelings and call you many rude names. You begin to cry in the cold as your parents didn't care and even hate you so much. While crying, you then see a slender person who is singing a happy song and notice you being depressed.

"Hello there!" The man smiled

"Hi.." You said

"Aww what's wrong? Why are you feeling down?" The man asked

You told the slender person as he felt sad but he hugged you closely.

"My name is SplendorMan but you can call me Splendor. See you." Splendor said

He then leaves as you begin to softly smile a bit as he cheered you up.

Meeting Him Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now at home as your parents leave you all alone as you hear a knock at the door. You came over and see Splendor as he is in his form with a smile on his face.

"Hello again Y/N. Are you feeling better?" Splendor asked

You nodded no as Splendor give you a nice flower which is a sunflower as you begin to smile and let him inside the house. Splendor then cuddled with you while he is making you feel so much better as you smile and laugh as he make silly faces at you. You are happy that you have a close friend like Splendor.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is so sweet but she felt depressed. Her parents don't care and love her and I want to make her happy. I don't want to see her sad anymore. I will make her happy than ever and will care for her.

When He Ask You Out/Ask You To Be His Girlfriend:

You have a huge argument with your parents which resulted them calling you worthless and you felt angry and ran out of the house until you bumped into Splendor as he smiled at you.

"H-Hi.. I umm wanted to ask you something." Splendor said

"Ask away." You said

"Would you mind going out with me?" Splendor asked

You smiled and nodded yes as Splendor felt happy and smile very wide.

"I'll pick you up at 10 at night." Splendor smiled

After that wonderful date you have at the movies, Splendor smiled that you feel very happy and he touch your soft cheek as smile at you.

"Would you like to become my girlfriend?" Splendor asked

You smiled and nodded yes as you hug him so close as he hugs you back.

First Kiss:

Splendor brings you at the carnival for some fun as you went to rides with him and play games with him. You have so much fun with your lover as he smile softly and planted his lips onto yours. You kiss back and smile as you have your very first kiss.

When He Buys You A Gift:

Splendor buys you a smiley face pillow as you loved the gift and keep it with you.

When He Introduce You To Another Pasta:

You are now at the mall with Splendor as you are curious about why are you there. You then went to a fashion store where you see another Slender figure as he have a brown shirt with glasses.

"Hello brother." Splendor smiled

"Hello there. Who's this Splendor?" The person asked

Splendor introduced yourself to his brother TrenderMan as Trender smiled while looking at you. He begin to help you look better by giving you some fashion advice.

When He Cheats On You/Break Up With you:

You are curious about why Splendor haven't come to see you. You begin to call him as another female picks up the phone.

"Hello? Who's this?" You asked

"Who's this? My name is F/N and why are you calling my boyfriend?" The female asked

You felt heartbroken that Splendor have cheated on you with another woman. You hang up the phone and cry yourself to sleep. After that cheating moment, you have been so upset that Splendor cheated on you as you have a huge argument about it.

"Why did that female called and say you slept with her?!!" You asked

"Y/N I didn't.." Splendor said

You continue to argue until Splendor went into his rage mode and slap you hard on the face.

"IM BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!! WE ARE DONE!" Splendor growled

You started to feel very heartbroken and you look down as Splendor leave the house.

Without You:

Splendor felt sad that he hurt your heart by sleeping with another female and even hitting you in rage mode. He looks at a happy picture of you with him in a garden as he felt sad.

"Y/N, I want you back. I'm sorry." Splendor said

When He Makes Up With You:

You are now depressed as your parents called you worthless and you hold your smiley face pillow close to your heart. You thought about the love of your life SplendorMan. The one who cheered you up and make you feel very happy until you heard a tapping sound at the window. You went down and open it to see Splendor holding an acoustic guitar.

"Get down here." Splendor said

You put on your coat and F/C sneakers as you leave the house as Splendor plays an apology song while singing how sorry he is for hurting you. Tears stream down your face as you felt moved to the song as you hug him.

"I forgive you." You said

Splendor smiled and hug you back.

Embarrassing Moment:

You are now walking at the park until you see Splendor singing a lullaby to a baby as the baby cooed cutely. You softly smiled and came over to Splendor as the baby falls into a deep sleep. The lady smiled and say thanks as Splendor blush lightly.

"I-I'm just trying to help a baby fall asleep." Splendor blushed

"My helper." You giggled

Spa Day:

With a stressful day, Splendor took you to a nice spa as you smiled and got yourself a manicure and pedicure. The massage employee give you a shoulder massage as Splendor smiled and kiss your lips. You have a wonderful spa day with Splendor.