When You Go To The Gym

SlenderMan:

Slender have his own workout gym as he is lifting weights, doing some crunches and even posing with his muscles. He looks so buff and you started to faint with a nosebleed. Hoodie, Masky, and Toby bring you to his room as I begin to fan you with a glass of water.

Offender:

Offender is watching you and the other ladies doing yoga as the yoga instructor give them a few poses like the tree pose, the cobra, downward dog and many more. Offender got a boner with a perverted grin as he see many of the women's butts. The men who are married to some of the ladies beat offender up as you begin to giggle.

JTK:

Jeff is now at the gym and he is a buff guy as he lifts weights as you are doing the treadmill. He begin to see other guys staring at you and begin to growl. He came over and kiss your lips and you blush with a giggle. You both then leave the gym.

JTTM:

Jason doesn't go to the gym due to his anger side and people begin to stare at him for long. When you did go to the gym, you went to do some yoga as all the girls at the gym touch his toned body and muscles. Jason tried to tell them that he have a girlfriend but the girls doesn't believe him. His eyes glow green with his hair turning silver. After your workout, the news came on as you are at the toy shop and it showed the girls who are at the gym missing as one is pronounced dead.

Toby:

Toby is at Slender's workout gym as he is lifting some weights and going on the treadmill as you begin to stare at his buff body. You started to blush as Toby came over and look at you.

"W-Would you mind getting me a drink of w-water *tic* please?" Toby asked

You have him some water while blushing and you fainted as Toby carried you to his room.

Homicidal Liu:

You are on the stationary bike as Liu is on the treadmill. Sully got in control and smirk while staring at your bum.

"Dat ass." Sully said

Liu begin to blush and cover his mouth as you begin to ignore Sully.

Doll Maker:

You are now at the pool doing some laps as Doll Maker is in the steam room and begin to relax as you came inside with your two piece bathing suit. He smiled softly and you both cuddle in the steam room together. You both then begin to do Zumba class together as he smiled with you and dance with him.

Laughing Jack:

LJ begin to smile as he started to workout at the gym. He started to lift weights, do some crunches and even on the stationary bike. Other people begin to make fun of what LJ looks and you ignore the other people and stay with him.

Hoodie:

Hoodie workout with Toby in the Slender gym as he is lifting weights and even doing some push-ups. He also started to jog as you blush seeing his muscles. He let you touch them as you feel his buff body.

Masky:

Masky see you on the stationary bike as he is lifting weights. He got a buff body and he begin to drink his water as you blush softly while staring at his body. He came over and kiss his lips.

Eyeless Jack:

After a workout at the gym, you are at the cafe with EJ as you got a green smoothie as EJ got a sandwich. He opened a kidney jar and place a few pieces of kidney which made everyone grossed out. You begin to drink his smoothie.

Kagekao:

At the gym, Kagekao is working at the gym as he is lifting weights and even doing some push-ups as you are doing the treadmill and even some yoga. You both then leave the gym after a nice workout.

Ben Drowned:

You are in the pool soon some water aerobics and Ben is watching you swim in the pool. You got out and hold his arm and brought him inside as Ben holds you as you begin to swim while holding Ben