Break Up

SlenderMan:

Slender and you are yelling at the cheating drama and you continue to argue with him until he slapped your face with his tentacle.

"We are done Y/N!!" Slender growled

He disappeared and you ran out of the woods and cry really hard.

Offender:

You are now yelling at him about that he can't flirt with other girls but yourself and he growled and slapped you hard on the face, leaving a hand print on your cheek.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Offender growled

You then ran away from Offender and went back home.

JTK:

Jeff is now stressed from loosing his victims and he take out his cellphone and wrote a big text which reads:

"I don't need you Y/N!! We are done!!"

You felt heartbroken from that text and you thought it was true and you begin to cry hysterically on the bed.

JTTM:

You are now at the toy shop, really mad at Jason for what he did and he see you with his glowing green eyes.

"I can't believe you Jason! You kiss another girl!" You yelled

"Well good I don't want to see you again!!!" Jason yelled

You begin to feel so heartbroken and ran out of the toy shop in a pool of tears.

Masky:

You are now finish working with your schoolwork and you decided to go back home and you see a note on the front door and you took it and begin to read the note.

"To Y/N,

I can't be with you anymore. I think this relationship won't work out between us.

Sincerely,

Masky"

You then opened the door and begin to cry hysterically and went to the bedroom and shut the door.

Hoodie:

You feel so mad and argue with Hoodie as he yelled at you back.

"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT! WE ARE DONE!!" Hoodie yelled

You then leave the home and ran away from Hoodie.

Toby:

You and Toby are now at the park together and he then begin to look at you.

"Y-Y/N I t-think *tic* we need to be separated." Toby said

You then start to cry and begin to leave the park and went back home

Ben Drowned:

Ben begin to yell at you on Cleverbot about going into your private stuff and he begin to write a big text on your laptop.

"WE ARE DONE!!!"

You begin to turn off the laptop and cry yourself to sleep.

Eyeless Jack:

At night, you are now walking underneath the dark sky and you see an organ which is a liver and a note covered in blood and it reads:

"Y/N,

We are now over. I can find another person but not you!

From,

EJ." 

You then drop the liver and went back home with a broken heart

Laughing Jack:

At the carnival, you begin to yell at LJ for getting a candy from another girl and he growled at you and hit you.

"We are over!! Goodbye!" LJ said

You cry hysterically and leave the carnival.

Homicidal Liu:

You are now yelling at Liu for what he did at the park and Liu tried to tell him that it wasn't his fault until Sully got in control and punch your face.

"I had enough of your bullshit!! Fuck you!" Sully yelled

Liu then got in control and cover his mouth and you begin to cry and ran away from Liu