When He Buys You A Gift

SlenderMan:

Slender is now at the flower store and gave you a bouquet of flowers in many different types. You love the flowers and feel very happy.

Offender:

Offender shows you how much he loves you and he gave you a box of chocolates. Since you are a chocolate lover, you begin to share the chocolates with Offender

JTK:

For showing his affection for you, Jeff brought you two earrings in silver and you love them. You begin to wear it on your ears and smile happily.

Jason The Toy Maker:

Jason begin to blindfold you as you already came in his toy shop. He told you not to peek until the surprise is done. For being a curious person, you are about to remove the blindfold until Jason tickles you. You begin to laugh as you are ticklish and Jason then remove the blindfold. He gave you a nice toy which is a wonderful teddy bear holding a heart. You hugged Jason as you love this wonderful gift.

Ben Drowned:

At the mall, Ben Drowned begin to get you your favorite video game which is Assassin Creed. You hugged Ben as you love the gift.

Hoodie:

Hoodie gave you a big teddy bear as a gift as you hugged him. You really love that big gift.

Homicidal Liu:

You are at the coffee shop after your hours of working and now you see Liu with a nice mug which reads 'Number 1 Girl'. You smiled and hugged Liu.

"I thought to give you some hot lingerie." Sully said

"Really Sully?" You asked

You love Liu better than Sully for that gift.

Laughing Jack:

You arrived at the carnival and LJ gave you your favorite candy. You smile and begin to kiss his cheek. You love his gift and begin to eat the candy.

Toby:

After a heavy beating from your father, it leave you with many bruises and cuts all over your body and now you are in your room, crying with sadness and Toby came and notice the bruises. He begin to make some macaroni art and made you a very good picture frame with the macaroni. You hugged him as he hugged you and never let you go.

Masky:

Masky wants to show on how much he loves you by making you a delicious cheesecake. After when he is finish making it, you begin to eat it with a glass of milk and smile.

"You are very good at making cheesecake." Masky said

Madly said thanks, knowing that you love the cheesecake.

Eyeless Jack:

Since Eyeless Jack can't give you an actual gift, he then gave you an actual heart from a victim he ripped out of. You begin to feel grossed out but smile as he did try his best.