When He Takes You On A Vacation With Your Pasta Friend

Slender:

Slender ignores Zalgo when he takes you to Hawaii with him for a wonderful vacation. You begin to smile while Slender is wrapping his arms around your waist as you begin to smile. You shared some fruits with him, see some amazing entertainment and even giggle when Zalgo wears a hula skirt. You had an amazing time with your boyfriend as Zalgo is not being a pervert.

Offender:

Offender takes you to Paris, France with Dr. Smiley as he got his medical kit with him just in case if you got hurt. You have an amazing time with Offender and even did learn some French. You tried some amazing cuisines but you don't like escargot that much. At night Offender takes you over to the beach and kiss your lips under the stars and you kiss back as Dr. Smiley begin to smile underneath his surgical mask. You have a great time with Offender in Paris with your friend Dr. Smiley.

JTK:

Jeff take you to New York City for a vacation and you love being with Jeff as Jane is also there and begin to smile softly at you. You begin to go and do some shopping with Jane as Jeff gave you a wonderful necklace with your name on it. You them begin to explore the city and smile softly. Jane smiled that you have a great time with your boyfriend Jeff.

Ben Drowned:

Ben take you to England with the black eyed children with you and you love to look around. You explored with plenty of museums and even tried some England cuisines. At night though, Ben and the black eyed children begin to tell you some creepy urban legends in England like Jenny Greenteeth, Black Agnes, and many others. You smile that you have the best time in England with Ben and even with your friends the black eyed children.

JTTM:

Jason takes you to Huntington Beach, California with his friend Puppeteer and you all have so much fun. You went to the beach with Jason and he smiles at you close as Puppeteer brings you around to show you some amazing places. As a gift, Jason made you a beautiful toy as Puppeteer smiled at you.

"You have the best trip my dear Y/N?" Jason asked

"I've love this trip with you and your friend Puppeteer." You smiled

Jason kissed your lips as Puppeteer smiled softly at the relationship between you and Jason. You have the best time in California.

Homicidal Liu:

Liu/Sully take you over to Japan and you begin to look around. You learn some Japanese language and even eat some cuisines. SMW shared some urban legends in Japan including Aka Manto, No Face, and even the scariest urban legend Tomino's Hell.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" SMW asked

"Don't you even dare SMW. Sully she may be joking around." Liu and Sully said

"Mm yes you are beautiful. You're more beautiful than that chick over there." You said while pointing a girl.

"Umm that's my friend Teke Teke." SMW said

Teke Teke tilted her head while holding her blade and walked on her elbows. You had a nice time at Japan with Liu and SMW even though Teke Teke tried to be your friend too.

Laughing Jack:

LJ takes you to Orlando, Florida with Sally and you felt so excited that you have a fun time. You go on many rides with Sally and even shared some candy with LJ. LJ also entertained you by juggling and even do some tricks and you applaud at the fun times even Sally likes it. You have the best time with LJ and even Sally.

Toby:

Toby takes you and his friend Bloody Painter to the Caribbean and you explored the place with Toby. You both went to the beach together as Bloody Painter paints a portrait of you and Toby standing in the sunset. You love this beautiful place and even felt really happy. You love Toby and have the best vacation with him as Bloody Painter is your new friend.

Eyeless Jack:

EJ takes you to Mexico with SD and you have an amazing time. You did learn plenty of Spanish and you also learn to do some salsa dancing as EJ also partners up with you. SD smiled and you begin to have some fun with your boyfriend and your friend SD. At night, you all shared some creepy urban legends that happened in Mexico including Chupacabra, The White Death, El CuCuy and La Mala Hora (Translation: The Bad Hour). You have a nice time in Mexico.

Hoodie:

Hoodie brings you a trip to China and you begin to smile as your favorite pasta friend Judge Angel who is also coming along for the trip with you. You begin to do plenty of fun stuff with both your boyfriend Hoodie and even your friend Judge Angel. From learning Chinese, eating some Chinese cuisines and even watching some amazing entertainment you have an excellent time there.

Masky:

Masky takes you to Italy with his friend Kate The Chaser and you love it when your favorite friend of Masky's showed you some cool stuff in Italy. You learn some Italian language as Masky understand with what you are saying and even tried some gelato for the first time. The most funnest thing you do is walking around the sunset with Masky as you also take a group picture with the one you love and Kate The Chaser