When He/You Get Sick

SlenderMan:

You have an excruciating migraine as Slender told the pastas to keep the noise down as he also told them that you got a migraine. Slender came over and begin to read you a book while giving you a pain medicine and even a cup of tea. You begin to feel relaxed as he reads to you.

Offender:

Offender got a stomach virus as you came inside with some dry toast and some chicken soup as Offender got it and he thanked you while smiling softly. He then started eating the toast and even the soup as you smile softly.

JTK:

"I don't wanna." Jeff whined

Jeff got a sore throat as you got some cough medicine as he refused to take it. You then begin to give him some lemon tea with some honey as he slowly drinks it. You then give him the cough medicine as he takes it and gags from the taste. He loves that you are taking care of him but he doesn't like the cough medicine.

Toby:

You have a very bad stomach ache from eating too much food as Toby give you some chicken noodle soup and a warm blanket to keep you warm. You thanked Toby as he begin to cuddle with you to make you feel better

Doll Maker:

You heard Doll Maker throwing up in the bathroom as you rush over and open the door. He is groaning with sickness as you begin to make some chicken soup and ginger ale. You give Doll Maker the soup and ginger ale as he look at you.

"Thank you baby doll." Doll Maker said

He begin to smile softly and begin to rest while eating his soup.

Hoodie and Masky:

Hoodie and Masky are taking care of their girlfriends as Hoodie's girlfriend got a stomach virus as Masky's girlfriend got a headache. They both begin to take care of their girlfriends as they thanked them.

Laughing Jack:

LJ got a cold as he is coughing and sneezing. You came with some tea and soup as LJ got the soup and tea. You begin to smile softly as he thanked you and you allow him to rest.

Homicidal Liu:

You have gotten the flu as you begin to sneeze with a terrible cough as Liu came inside with some soup, tea and even some cough drops. You smile as Liu put the soup down and even give you some tea as you drink it with a smile.

"Thank you Liu." You said

"No problem sexy! Sully please don't." Liu said

You ignored Sully but smile at Liu as he is taking care of you for being sick.

JTTM:

Jason sneezed as he got a stuffy nose as you came with some spicy soup as you did look up some research on how to get rid of a stuffy nose. You feed the soup to Jason as he thanked you for it.

"Eat some more. The more you eat, the spices will clear up your nasal passages." You said

Jason nodded with a smile and started eating some more.

Ben Drowned:

You got a sore throat as Ben came inside with some ginger tea and some cough medicine for the throat. You thanked him as you take the medicine including the ginger tea as you thanked him.

Eyeless Jack:

EJ eats a bad kidney as he begin to throw up as he groans with a bad stomach issue. You came inside with some chicken tortilla soup with some ginger ale.

"Thank you." EJ said

You smiled as EJ eats the soup and drink his ginger ale. He is happy that you are taking care of him.