When You Give Him A Boner

SlenderMan:

You are now feeling hot since it is a hot day in the mansion and you begin to take off your shirt, showing a tank top with your F/C design. Slender then showed up and notice you and he felt something growing in his pants. He blushed red and went to use the bathroom.

Offender:

You are with your friends at the beach and you begin to do some volleyball in a bathing suit that have your favorite design. Offender smirked as he sees you playing with your friends as a tent grows in his pants. He asked you if you can fix his 'problem' but you kicked him in the balls and tell him to fix it himself.

JTK:

It is the afternoon and you are making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and you are spreading the jelly onto the bread. Jeff smiled and you begin to lick the jelly off of the knife. Jeff groans as you see his 'friend' popping out and he quickly went to the bathroom.

Doll Maker:

On a hot summers day, you are having a water balloon fight with Doll Maker and you begin to giggle as you throw water balloons on him. He chuckled as he throws a water balloon on your white T-shirt, revealing your bra. He begins to get a boner and went to the bathroom to get that fixed.

Eyeless Jack:

At night, you are dancing to your favorite song which is a hip hop one and you started dancing while swaying your hips left and right. EJ came back and noticing you dancing as he felt something popping in his pants. He went to the bathroom quickly to get that problem fixed.

Hoodie:

You are having a piece of fruit which is a orange and you started to peel it and begin to eat it as the fruit juices stream down your lips. Hoodie blushed as he got a little 'problem' and went to the bathroom to get it taken care of.

Homicidal Liu:

You are at the coffee shop, eating a banana for breakfast and you started peeling the banana peel down and started to take a bite of it and chew it slowly as Liu blushed as he felt a boner growing in his pants.

"WHY CANT THAT BE ME?!!" Sully asked

Liu blushed as he quickly went to the bathroom and close the door to get it fixed.

Toby:

You are now making some pancakes and you begin to lick the batter off of the spoon as Toby blush and felt something growing in his pants and he went to the bathroom.

Masky:

You are now sharing some cheesecake with Masky as a piece went in your bra. You went to get it out and Masky notice a boner in his pants and he went to the bathroom to get the problem fixed.

Laughing Jack:

You found a black and white striped dress and you begin to put it on. You then pose in the mirror and begin to shake your bum as LJ sees this and got a boner. He went to the bathroom and you heard some moaning noises as LJ is fixing his problem

Ben Drowned:

You are in your gamer shirt as Ben thought about playing with your chest until he felt a boner growing. You begin to giggle as you told Ben that he have a problem as he quickly went to the bathroom.

JTTM:

You are making a strawberry and banana smoothie and you begin to cut the strawberries and you begin to cut the bananas. Jason sees you cutting a strawberry and bite it down as he felt a tent and he quickly went to the bathroom and begin to fix his little issue