Make Out Caught

SlenderMan:

Slender begin to kiss your lips in a passionate way and then it turns into a heated make out sessions. He pulled you into his lap and continue to make out with you until Offender chuckled.

"Get some Slendy." Offender grinned

Slender pulled away from the kiss and growled at his perverted brother Offender.

"Leave Offender." Slender growled

You blushed crimson red as Offender caught you making out with Slender

Offender:

Offender is making out with you under the night sky as he pulled you into his lap. He doesn't want anyone to stop the make out session between you and himself.

JTK:

You are now making out with Jeff at the mall as he put his hands through your H/C hair. The kiss deepens until Ben caught you.

"You shouldn't have done that." Ben smirked

You pulled away as Jeff growled at Ben for ruining his making out with you.

JTTM:

You are now at the toy shop with Jason and he begin to make out with you as he is on top of you. He chuckled and continue to make out until Candy Pop came with a smirk.

"Get it Jason." Candy Pop smirked

You blushed as Jason also blush with embarrassment that Candy Pop caught you making out with Jason.

Homicidal Liu:

Liu gently kiss your lips and you both begin to make out together until Sully takes control and kiss you more deeper and passionate. You hold Sully as he continues to kiss until Jeff caught and smirk.

"Get some little bro!!" Jeff said

Sully growled that Jeff ruin the make out session as you blush in a deep shade of red.

Ben Drowned:

You begin to make out with Ben in his room and you begin to hold his body while making out with you. You then hear a chuckle and Ben turned around and notice Jeff.

"Gotcha Benny boy!" Jeff said

"Jeffrey!" Ben growled

"Don't blame me! You ruined my make out session." Jeff said

You blushed as Jeff caught you making out with Ben

Toby:

You are now in the living room with Toby at the mansion and Toby continues to make out with you and you hold him closely. While you are making out, Slender is right behind Toby and clear his throat.

"This is a living room, not a place where you have sex here." Slender said

You blushed along with Toby.

"I-I'm sorry *tic* master." Toby said

Hoodie:

At the park, you are sitting on a bench with Hoodie while making out with him. Every kiss he made, make you feel better until Masky sees Hoodie and snickers.

"Are you two sucking faces already?" Masky snickered

"HEY!" Hoodie said

You blushed as Masky caught you making out.

Masky:

Masky and you are making out at the rollerskating place and you begin to melt through the passionate kiss. While making out with Masky, Hoodie came and begin to look at Masky.

"This is a public place, not a place where I can see tongues having sex!" Hoodie said

"Grr!!" Masky growled

Your cheeks begin to show in a shade of red that Hoodie caught you making out with Masky.

Laughing Jack:

You are now making out with LJ and you begin to feel someone behind you and that's when Kuchisake-Onna and EJ came.

"Get some!!" SMW and EJ said

"EJ really?! Even you Kuchi?" LJ said

"Hehehehe!!" EJ chuckled

You blushed that EJ and even SMW caught you making out with your lover.

Eyeless Jack:

You are now making out with EJ at Subway and you begin to melt through the make out session until LJ laughed and chuckle.

"Get it EJ!" LJ laughed

EJ stopped and notice Laughing Jack catching you making out.

"Why?" EJ groaned

"You ruined my make out so payback!" LJ said

You blushed as EJ groans. LJ caught you making out with him