When You Meet Another Pasta

SlenderMan:

Slender brought you to the underworld as he held you in a protective manner because you are about to meet Zalgo who doesn't get along with Slender at all. You tried to be on your best behavior towards Zalgo and he begin to talk to you for a bit and sometimes have a pervy side which made you feel uncomfortable with.

Offender:

You have a little scrape on your legs after a mean person pushed you on the sidewalk. Offender pick you up and take you to Dr. Smiley. He noticed the scrape and Offender left after when he tell you that he have some business with the person who pushed you. Dr. Smiley fixed the scrape and he then smile at you underneath his surgical mask. You smiled and thank Smiley.

JTK:

Jeff then bring you over to meet Jane The Killer and she told you why she doesn't like Jeff. You understand and she begin to be close friends with you.

Ben Drowned:

Ben took you to a place which is at an abandoned house to meet a few black eyed children. You became interested because of their black eyes and begin to get along with a few while Ben smiles.

Laughing Jack:

LJ took you to the mansion to meet someone very special. You then see a little girl with a pink nightgown with blood.

"Hey LJ. Who's the new girl?" The girl asked

"Sally this is Y/N." LJ said

You smiled and begin to play with Sally. You love Sally like a good friend.

Eyeless Jack:

EJ took you to see Smile Dog who is in human form and you both begin to feel a bit scared and he came over and look at you.

"Don't be scared." SD said

You then calm down and begin to play with Smile Dog and EJ.

Hoodie:

Hoodie bring you to meet Judge Angel and came and smile at you. You both then begin to talk together and hang out by bringing you to the park and play together. You are cool with Judge Angels.

Masky:

Masky bring you to meet Kate The Chaser. Kate is already finish playing and she noticed you and smile. You both became close friends after when you told her about your ex best friend.

Toby:

Your father beat you up again at night and you are now bruised and got plenty of cuts on your arms and legs and that's when you see a pebble thrown at the window and you see Toby. You jumped out of the window and Toby notice the bruises on your body and growl.

"I-I *tic* want to kill that dad of yours." Toby growled

Toby then took you over to an art studio and you see a guy with a mask on his face. Toby introduced you to Bloody Painter as he is painting a picture of a sunset over the ocean. You look at Bloody Painter and begin to talk with him as he tell you to draw or paint your feelings away to remove the stress. You became good friends with Bloody Painter and Toby loves to see you smile.

Jason The Toy Maker:

Jason is already finish making his toys and he brings you to meet his friend Puppeteer. You shook his hand and begin to smile as he begin to raise his hands to make golden strings and begin to control you for fun. Jason smiled at Puppeteer as you all begin to chat together.

Homicidal Liu:

Liu brings you somewhere and you felt curious because you have never met this girl called Slit Mouth Woman or in Japanese Kuchisake-Onna.

"Hey SMW, here's the hot sexy Y/N. Sully shut it and you are going to make her blush." Liu and Sully said

SMW appeared in her trench coat and she wore her surgical mask and approach to you.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" SMW asked

You nodded in a yes and she take off her surgical mask, revealing her mouth that is slit from ear to ear. You got horrified and she grins at you.

"How about now?" SMW asked

"Don't even think about cutting her mouth with your scissors!" Sully said

"Sully please. Anytime when I see victims like your girlfriend, I got bloodlust." SMW said

"Well I think your average." You said

SMW took out her scissors and that's when Liu turned into Sully and got in front of SMW.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY SEXY GIRL Y/N!" Sully yelled

Let's just say you got creeped out by SMW and Sully never let you near her again