Meeting Him Again/Becoming Close Friends

Slenderman:

You begin to go into the forest with a camera on your phone as you begin to take a look. While going in your pocket, you take out a picture of your family as you see your mom and dad before they both died from a horrible stabbing. You started crying until Slender came and put his black tentacles around your waist, giving you a hug.

"It's ok Y/N. Don't cry." Slender said

You then see Slender as you told him about your parents and he then felt sad and hugged you.

"I'm extremely sorry for your loss." Slender said

Slender then comforted you and you have now a person who is a close friend

JTK:

You are now making some of your favorite cookies until you hear a crash from the window and notice Jeff who came in. He came over in a sneaky manner and that's when you kicked him in the balls as Jeff groans with pain.

"That's what you get for attacking me earlier!" You said

"Ok I deserve that one." Jeff groans with pain

You smiled and you are finish making the cookies and begin to sit down as Jeff joins with you. His cutted smile made you feel a bit scared. You then calm down as Jeff and yourself begin to watch a movie.

Offender:

You are now at a nightclub with your friends and you are dancing to some music and sitting down across the table until you saw Offender who is grinning at your body figure.

"So attractive." Offender said

You came over and Offender smirk at you and begin to take you home. You begin to blush as he left with a little rose petal on your head.

Homicidal Liu:

The boss allows you to have a few days off from working at the coffee shop and you begin to look around. While walking, a person bumped into you by mistake as you look and realize it is Liu/Sully.

"Hello sexy. Sully stop it." Liu and Sully said

"Hey Liu and perverted Sully. What's up?" You asked

"Just walking around." You said

"Let us join with you. If you know what I mean. Sully shut up! Sorry bout that Y/N." Liu and Sully said

You forgave Liu and begin to walk around town with them.

Hoodie:

You are now playing your F/S on your headphones and started singing to the song until Hoodie came and smile at you.

"Hey Y/N." Hoodie said

"Hello Hoodie. What are you doing here?" You asked

"I want to hang out with you." Hoodie said

You nodded yes and you both begin to chat together about many things. You even leave a few laughs and giggles as Hoodie smiled. You had an excellent time with Hoodie and become close friends with him.

Masky:

After what happened when Masky killed your ex best friend, you and Masky became close friends while chatting together at a juice shop. You both talk about many things together like favorite music and even many other things. You are now close friends with Masky.

Eyeless Jack:

You are now at home, resting in the bed until you hear the door knocked. You got up and went over and opened it to see EJ. He then look at you while you look at him.

"You came to eat my kidneys?" You asked

"No. I want to hangout with you." EJ said

You allowed EJ to come inside and you both begin to chat together. Even though he is a cannibal, you still became close friends with him.

Ben Drowned:

You are now on the computer and that's when the computer glitches and brought you to the website Cleverbot. You then see a message which it reads:

"Hi Y/N. Shall we play some video games together?"

You realized it is Ben who is chatting you through computer and you wrote yes. The computer screen turns black and Ben came out and smile.

"Alright let's play some video games." Ben said

Ben Drowned begin to play some video games with you. He then keeps on losing to one game which made you laugh as Ben growls and wanted a rematch.

Ticci Toby:

After a beating from your dad, you are left with multiple bruises on your face and your mom even tried to stop the abuse but it won't work. Toby then came in the house and brought you to the woods instead and hugged you close to keep you company. You started crying when you thought about your brother and Toby looked at you.

"L-Lets spend some time." Toby said

You nodded and begin to have a close friendship with Toby who always comfort you and make you feel better

Laughing Jack:

You are now at the carnival, looking for Laughing Jack as he appeared right behind you and smile at you.

"Hello there gumdrop." LJ said

You turned and begin to jump as LJ laughs a little for scaring you.

"Want to hangout?" LJ asked

You then hangout with LJ and you begin to smile. You have a close friend which is Laughing Jack

Jason The Toy Maker:

You are now going to the toy store and begin to opened the door to see Jason who is fixing a teddy bear. He smiled at you with his amber colored eyes.

"Hello there Y/N." Jason said

You smile at Jason as you wanted to help him make some toys which he said yes. He then teaches you on making many toys including a bunny, a teddy bear and even fixing up a wind up mouse. You are very happy that you have a close friend like Jason