When They Show You Their Talent

SlenderMan:

Slender begin to show you his talent which is playing some classical music on the piano. You begin to smile while listening to the music and that's when he is finish. You applauded and hug him that you love his talent.

Offender:

Offense begin to play his violin and you begin to relax to the soft music and you begin to smile at him. After when he is finish playing the violin, you smile at him that you love his talent.

JTTM:

You are surprised about Jason's talent that he can make toys in seconds. From a cute little rabbit to a teddy bear you are in shock. You tried to make a toy as well but Jason made his teddy bear with a heart in seconds.

"How did you do that?" You asked

"Takes skill my dear." Jason said

JTK:

Jeff showed you his talent that he can juggle three knives. While he is juggling you thought that he may get hurt until he caught all three and you are amazed at the talent.

Ben Drowned:

Ben is eating 10 cans of beans and with a smirk, he let out a big fart that you cover your nose and begin to gag with disgust.

"Ohh gross!" You gagged

"Aw come on its cool." Ben said

Masky:

Masky's talent is really awesome. He can carve your name on a tree and you begin to smile and kiss his lips.

Hoodie:

Hoodie doesn't have a talent but he begin to write a poem. He then read ur to you and begin to smile.

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
There is one person that I like
Which is you." Hoodie said

You smiled and kiss his lips that you love that poem.

Toby:

Toby show you his talent which is he can juggle his two hatchets without a single cut. You begin to smile and watch as Toby catch both hatchets and you smiled.

"What an amazing talent." You said

Homicidal Liu:

At the skating rink, Liu is showing you his cool tricks on his skateboard. From grinding on the rail to a kick flip, you are amazed with his tricks and hug him.

Laughing Jack:

LJ showed you his talent on eating all of the candy in seconds. You can't eat all the candy until LJ got into a sugar rush and you started to laugh hysterically that you love his crazy talent.

Eyeless Jack:

EJ showed you his talent which made you feel surprised. He can catch three kidneys in his mouth and you are amazed.

"How did you do that?" You asked

"Takes a lot of practice." You said

You smiled and hugged EJ that you are amazed with that talent.