When He/You Want A Pet

SlenderMan:

Slender went to a pet store and buy you a beautiful cat with black fur and it's a girl cat. You named her Nightmare as the cat meows at the name.

Offender:

Offender buys you a beautiful cat and it have white fur and begin to purr softly on your leg. He named the cat David as Nightmare gets along with David sometimes.

JTK:

Jeff buys a puppy that have brown fur and blue eyes and you named him Freddy as Smile gets along with him and even protects him.

Hoodie:

You are now with Hoodie into town as people are getting a bit scared of him until you hear soft whimpers as you see a little hamster in a box as Hoodie felt sad. The hamster have white fur with cute red eyes as Hoodie carefully hold it.

"Can we keep him? I hate seeing pets abandoned." Hoodie said

You nodded in agreement with Hoodie and you both keep the hamster and named it Johnny.

Masky:

Masky brought you a pet parakeet that have green feathers with yellow eyes. You smiled at the feathers and decided to name it Kiwi as Masky chuckled at the name. Kiwi loves to fly onto Masky's or your shoulder and you smile softly.

Laughing Jack:

LJ begin to see a cat with white fur with black stripes and it is close to dying and you felt sorry for the cat and give the poor cat some cat food as the cat purrs softly and nuzzle softly.

"Can we keep the cat?" You asked

"Sure. Let's name the cat Dennis." LJ said

You nodded at the name as Dennis meows and purrs softly and you brought him back to the tent.

Eyeless Jack:

Eyeless Jack brought you over and showed you his pet SeedEater as he look at you.

"SeedEater this is my girlfriend Y/N." EJ said

"Eat?" Seedeater asked

You begin to slowly back away from Seedeater as he thought about eating you and EJ responded to SeedEater no and he walked away.

JTTM:

Jason doesn't have any pets but he does have two toy mouses. One is a black mouse named Liquorice and another is a red mouse that explodes but repairs itself.

Homicidal Liu:

Liu brought over a kitten that have black fur and even cute brown eyes as you begin to softly pet the kitten. Finding out its a girl, you named the kitten Veronica as the kitten purred as she loves the name.

Toby:

Toby begin to see a dog which is a little golden retriever and it is a puppy as it is homeless and Toby doesn't like seeing the puppy abandoned as he went back to the mansion with it and showed it to you. You smile and begin to pet the puppy softly as the puppy barks.

"Let's name this p-puppy Hank." Toby said

You agreed with Toby as Hank barks excitedly as he is going to like his new home.

Doll Maker:

Doll Maker is walking into town as he got a few glass eyes in many different colors until he sees a bunny rabbit in white fur with blue eyes. It is in a box and he begin to come over as the rabbit felt scared.

"I'm not going to hurt you little guy." Doll Maker said

Doll Maker picked up the bunny rabbit and bring it back home as you see it and came over. You named the rabbit Carl and Carl licks your nose including Doll Maker's.

Ben Drowned:

Ben begin to find a fish at the pet store and it have blue with yellow stripes on it. He brought the fish and came inside in a little fish tank and you came over and love the fish. You named the fish Dory like you see the movie Finding Nemo