When He Sees Crazy Fangirls

Slender:

Slender have been running away and into the mansion while an army of fangirls have been chasing him. He is now hiding under his desk while the proxies Hoodie, Masky and Toby are trying to stop the fangirls.

"MAKE ME YOUR LOVER SLENDER!!" One of the fangirls said

"I WANT TO HAVE A BABY WITH YOU!" Another fangirl said

Slender continues to hide from the fangirls as the proxies tried to make them leave.

JTK:

Jeff have been chased by an army of fangirls as they are squealing for Jeff. You are now helping Jeff barricade the doors and even closing the curtains. For a distraction, you give the girls another picture which is of Jimmy from the creepypasta story LIARS. The girls squeal at his face and ran as Jeff sighed in relief. He doesn't want to be chased by those crazy fangirls again.

Offender and Splendor:

Both Offender and Splendor are running from crazy fangirls as many ladies are attracted to Offender's sexiness as others are squealing for Splendor. They begin to hide in their separate rooms and stay there for the fangirls to go away. Offender and Splendor's girls are trying to keep the fangirls away by showing them a scary picture of Ghostface and Hannibal Lecter which made them ran away in fear.

JTTK:

Jason is hiding from three crazy fangirls as they are wanting to touch his hair and toys which made Jason scared but annoyed as Liquorice is squeaking with fear. He doesn't want to reveal himself as the fangirls ran away from spiders. You told Jason it's ok as you cuddle him close

Toby:

Toby is hiding in his room and he doesn't want to show himself as a army of fangirls are squealing for Toby and even pulling his hair hard but Toby can't feel pain. He continues to hide as he hopes the fangirls will go away.

Masky and Hoodie:

Hoodie and Masky are hiding from fangirls as they are squealing for them and begging them to kiss each other. Hoodie and Masky's girlfriends are trying their best to keep the fangirls away from their true loves.

Eyeless Jack:

EJ hides as SeedEater and you tried to keep the fangirls away. They continue to squeal as some are grabbing his mask and even trying to take his kidney jars.

"TAKE MY KIDNEY EJ!!" The fangirls screamed

"WHEN WILL THEY GO AWAY?!!" EJ begged

Laughing Jack:

LJ hides away from the fangirls in the tent as the girls sing Pop Goes The Weasel while pretending to be LJ. You begin to guard LJ and keep the fangirls by letting them chase Jeff as Jeff screams like a girl for being chased by fangirls.

Ben Drowned:

The fangirls are pulling Ben as he screams and you showed them a picture of LJ as they squeal and ran as LJ screams while being trampled by the fangirls.

Doll Maker:

Doll Maker is doing a victim as the victim is a crazy fangirl who is a fan of Doll Maker which made him annoyed a lot.

"MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL VINE!!" The fangirl screamed

"Will you just shut up already?" Doll Maker groaned

You begin to get pretty annoyed with the fangirl along with Doll Maker so to make the fangirl die, you gouge out the eyes and keep her eyeless and her mouth shut with a permanent smile.

"Jeez she can be annoying." You said

Doll Maker agreed and you both cuddle together on the bed.

Kagekao:

Kagekao is running away from an army of fangirls and he is screaming while the fangirls are chasing him.

"KEKEKE!! KAGEKAO WE WANT TO HAVE YOU!" The fangirls squealed

SMW and Aka Manto then get the fangirls to go away by showing them a picture of Candy Pop as the fangirls squeal and ran.

"Thanks guys." You said

Kagekao is relieved that the fangirls are away from them.

Homicidal Liu:

Both Liu/Sully are running away from the fangirls as they scream in horror as fangirls are chasing them. Liu hide in the coffee shop where you work at and you see Liu/Sully hiding and you then show the fangirls a picture of Chess Master and they squeal and run to get them. Liu thanked you for saving him from the fangirls