When You Show Them Your Talent

SlenderMan:

You are now drawing a picture of yourself and you then begin to softly did some gymnastics at the forest. From cartwheels to handstands, you landed on the ground with a landing on your feet and Slender smiled.

"You are very talented." Slender said

Slender is interested about your talent.

Offender:

You got out with your cello and begin to play a gentle song while relaxing your mind. While playing the song, you felt tentacles wrapped around your waist and you then see Offender.

"Play more of that song." Offender smiled

You begin to play the song and you smiled at Offender.

JTK:

You begin to take out an electric guitar and begin to play All That I Got by The Used and you begin to sing to the song and Jeff came and begin to be interested about your guitar skills and you smile at him. He loves your talent on the guitar.

Hoodie:

At night, you begin to take out some spray paint and do a little graffiti on the wall. You begin to make a heart in pink and then you made yourself with Hoodie. You smiled at the work you made and Hoodie came and kiss your lips. He loves the talent you made and you smiled.

Toby:

You begin to show your talent to Toby which is your tap dancing skills. You move your feet to some jazz music with the tap of your tap shoes and Toby begin to applaud after when your done.

Laughing Jack:

You begin to make some homemade strawberry ice cream and you decorated the sundae with some sweets which are your favorite candies. You are finish as the ice cream churner is done and you take out the strawberry ice cream and place it in the glasses. LJ came and he begin to smile at your amazing talent and made an ice cream sundae with you.

Masky:

You begin to move your hips to the song and started to dance to the hip hop music. Your body started swaying and you begin to dance while Masky watches. After when you are finish, he clapped his hands and you smiled at him and he kiss your lips.

JTTM:

You are now at the beach with Jason and you begin to make an amazing sandcastle in the sand as Jason is impressed. You begin to put the final touches and Jason begin to be impressed and you smile on showing him your amazing talent.

Ben Drowned:

You begin to practice your juggling skills by juggling a few video game controllers. You begin to catch all three of them as you begin to hear some applauding and that's when you see Ben clapping his hands for you. You smiled and bow to him as he hug you close.

Homicidal Liu:

You are now stacking some cups and you begin to do it under the time and your boss wants to see you do it. After when you are finish, the boss smiled that you completed the record which is under 10 seconds. Liu came and is impressed and he kissed you on the lips until Sully take over.

"Such a hot talent. Sully please." Liu and Sully said

You begin to blush and smile at your amazing talent.

Eyeless Jack:

You begin to practice your salsa dancing and you twirl with your body and even shake your hips. While dancing, EJ came and see you dancing and begin to smile and applaud at your dancing skills. He loves the talent you showed him