Ch. 27

Simon's POV

I walk into the police station, they have located my son, they know where he is, and that is such good news, 

"Hi, my name is Simon Minter, I got a call from a Michael Barker to come here and meet him" I say at the reception desk

"he is expecting you, just sit down and he will be here in just a moment" she tells me and I just nod and sit down, I'm so nervous about this, I don't know why I'm so nervous, I might be getting my son back today. 

"Simon Minter" a man calls for me and I just stand up and shake his hand, "I'm mr. Barker, and I think we should chat for a bit in my office" he tells me and I just nod and follow him to his office where he tells me to sit down 

"can we just cut strait to it?" I ask as I just want to get my son back, and I wan to get him now

"sure thing, I understand that you are just want to get this over and done with"

"thank you" I whisper 

"so here is the deal, we know where he is being held, but because this is a house in a good neighborhood we are afraid that we might set off a chain affect if we come in there with guns, and the all that, and you told us that they just told him that they were babysitting, we are afraid that he might be scared and don't want to come with us"

"so what is the plan?"

"the plan is to have you knock on the door and you are just picking him up, you will be wearing a bullet prove vest and as you open the door you will tell them that you are with the police and they will arrest everyone there if you don't get Conor back in 2 minutes"

"do you think it will be that simple?"

"we hope so, I have been told that your husband has been taken to hospital"

"yeah, he is not coping, I'm afraid off what he might do, he has a history with suicide attempt, so they wont let him go"

"I'm sorry to hear that, but we will hopefully have him back with you in just a few hours"

"can we just go now, I want to see my son"

"we are getting everything ready, and you need to understand the risks, you might be putting your life in danger"

"and if I die during this, Conor will be back with his father, and he will be safe, I don't care if I die during this, as long as Harry and Conor will be together again, then my work is done" I tell them, and I mean every word, I would die to get him back for Harry.