Ch. 19

Conor's POV

I wake up at 8am in the morning, my dad would have gotten me to school by now, I guess that I'm not going today, I want to go to school, I should ask if they are going to take me there, but I don't want to go out off my room, I find some off dad's friends scary and I don't want to talk to them. I just lay in my bed and think about what I want to do today, I should ask if we could go to the park, I want to go to the park. 

"are you awake?"I get asked as someone walks into my room

"yeah"

"what do you want to do today?"

"I want to go to school and play with my friends, can you take me to school"

"sorry kiddo, your dad wants you to stay here for a little longer"

"but daddy tells me that school is very important"

"it is Conor, it is, but your dad said that it would be fine if you miss one day, it's a friday and school is over earlier than other days, and our house is quite a long drive from your school so we agreed that you would not go in today, is that OK with you?" he asked me and I just nod.

"Your are such a good boy" Theon tells me as he ruffles my hair 

"If I'm not going to school, can we go to the park?"

"well we have a swing in the back yard if you want to go outside now, but first you need to have some breakfast, I don't want you to get hungry"

"OK" Conor smiled as he got dressed in yesterday's clothes. 

"is daddy going to bring me some clothes, if I'm going to stay here for a few days I might need some more clothes" I tell Theon and he looks at me

"that is true, I will call your daddy and get him to drop some stuff off for you"

"can daddy stay for a bit?"

"I will have to talk to him first, maybe he is not ready to come here, maybe he needs some more time and I will just go and get the stuff, is that OK" he asks and I frown, I want to see my daddy, I miss him very much

"I want to see daddy" I whisper

"I know you do bud, but this might be for the best" he smiles at me as he makes me breakfast, I eat it quietly in front off the TV after I've found something that I want to watch.