Ch. 4

Simon's POV

"what do you always do before you go to bed?" I ask Conor as he does not want to go to sleep, he is jumping up and down in his bed and making every noise known to mankind.

"I color"

"Conor"

"I sing"

"lay down now" I tell him as I try not to laugh at him being a smart ass

"I don't want to go to sleep"

"but you have to"

"but it's a Saturday, there is no school tomorrow"

"and it's half an hour past your bedtime, so no arguments, you know daddy will be in here in a little bit and he does not take no for an answer."

"can you read to me?" Conor asks as he finally stops jumping and comes to a stop under the covers

"yeah have you picked a book yet?"

"no"

"go and pick one then, but be quick!" I tell him as Conor runs to his bookshelf and he of course picks his favorite book, the Rainbow Fish, It's a lovely story about a fish who never wants to share his rainbow colored skin, but then because he is so selfish no one wants to play with him, so he learns how to share. Conor is almost asleep when I'm finished with the story, I then kiss him goodnight and leave the room, telling Harry to go in and kiss him goodnight to.

-the next day-

"Si, there is a letter for you" Harry tells me

"what, but it's Sunday, there is no post on Sunday's"

"yeah, that's why I'm handing you the letter, it looks like it has not been trough the post office" Harry tells me and I can see the worry on his face

"were is Conor?" I ask

"in our room, I turned on a movie, I don't want him to hear what we talk about if this is what I think it is" Harry tells me, I can see the worry on his face, I decide to open it up strait away, there is no point torturing myself. It was a very simple letter, only one line.

Did you think we would forget Minter?