Ch. 18

Harry's POV

"Harry it's going to be OK" she tells me as she hugs me, I've broken down in her arms, and she starts crying as well. 

After we stop crying in 10 minutes time I turn to her

"why don't you blame me?" I ask her

"I guess it's enough that you do that yourself" she tells me as she takes my hand into hers

"thank you" I whisper to her

"no worries, I don't want to see you this broken, I do care a lot for you both, but we need to get Conor back"

"Simon is at the police station, or somewhere with them, we are not allowed to talk to one another right now"

"so you are just left here alone, where are all off your friends?"

"home"

"why is no one here with you?"

"I asked to be alone"

"and they just let you, you have attempted suicide before because off something like this, they can't let you stay here alone"

"I would not"

"can you really look me in the eyes and tell me that the thought has not passed through your mind at least once today"

"no" I confess

"see, you should not be here alone, I will stay here with you tonight"

"can we drink and not talk?" I ask her

"I would love to" she tells me as she gets up and grabs a few bottles off alcohol and we just sit on the sofa, taking a few shots. Even if the police told me not to, I just can't hold back anymore, I need a distraction and I need it now. 

Simon's POV

I lay in my hotel room, this bed is uncomfortable, but that might just be because I don't have Harry there to heat it up for me, I miss him and I hope that he is OK, the guys must be with him, I don't think I would want him alone right now, he is not in the right mindset, he might do something stupid, I think he would try something stupid if he was alone. I can't call anyone to find out either as I'm supposed to be in jail, or that is what everyone is supposed to think and I don't want to ruin that. I just turn on the TV and see the news, I see Harry's heartbroken face in the background as I'm being taken away, he looks genuinely heartbroken, and the worst thing is that I know this is not acting, this is how he is really feeling, he is heartbroken and it's my fault, it's my fault again that his heart is broken. 

"I'm so sorry baby" I whisper into the air as I look up into the air and slowly drift off to sleep, hoping and praying that this will work and that Conor will be safely in our arms tomorrow morning, I also hope that Harry is OK, he is having a very hard time with all off this, and I am to, this is hard for everyone. 

I just need everything to be OK.