Ch. 24

Simon's POV

The ambulance comes and picks up Harry, they ask me if I want to come with him and I just nod, I need to be with him right now, they then ask me what happened and I tell them the short version, but it's true

"I just gave him some bad news, and he is not good under that sort off pressure, so he had a panic attack and then he fainted" I know I skipped pretty much everything up to the fainting, but the less people would know about Conor being missing the better. 

"I'll lock everything up and I will meet you at the hospital" Hannah tells me and I just nod, I love how nice she is about the hole thing, maybe she wants to yell at me or hit me, but she is hiding it really well, I guess she understands that our top priority needs to be finding Conor and get him home, the next thing I need to do after that, is try to safe my relationship with Harry, right now I'm not even sure if he wants to be with me anymore. 

"thank you Hannah"

"your welcome Simon, I want to help, I want my son to me safe as much as you do" she tells me and I just nod, it gets on my nerves when she talks about Conor as her son, he is not hers by any means, she has no rights to him, she signed them all over to me and Harry, but right now it's not the time to get into that. The paramedics then take Harry out off the flat and I go with them, and I send a group text to everyone that I had to take Harry to the hospital, and most off them were going to be meeting us there

I sit in the waiting aria when most off our group gets there, Lucy and JJ are the first to arrive, they left there daughter with Emily, because Emily did not want to take Liam to the hospital, Ethan just came with Tobi and Tiffany, Manny and Mia. Vikk and Key arrived shortly after that with Freya and Josh, Cal, Cal and Sarah arrived shortly after that as well as Chip. 

"what happened?" Lucy asked as she arrived

"panic attack, everything just got to much for him and he just freaked out and then passed out, he has not even woken up yet" I whisper

"poor Harry, he does not handle things like this to well" JJ said as he hugged Simon

"I can't really blame him, this is all my fault anyway, he was left alone at home and no one was there for him"

"did no one stay with him last night, was he alone while you were at the police station?" Lucy asked shocked, she thought that someone was going to be over there with him, because of what happened last time.

"well Hannah came over, but she had no idea that this was even going on, I then found them together this morning"

"did something happen?"

"they were drinking and neither off them remember if something happened"

"they would remember if they had sex right?" JJ asked

"well, they did not remember the last time, and look how that turned out" Simon pointed out and JJ just nodded, they did not remember the last time either and Conor was made that time. He was such a perfect mix between them both that there had never been any question.