Ch. 23

Hannah's POV

I wake up to someone shouting, I look around and I don't recognize the room that I'm in, I take a deep breath as my head is killing me, I then look around and I see pictures of my son, and I relies that I'm in Harry's room, and he is not here, I hope he slept someone else, I hope nothing happened because I don't remember a thing, I remember a lot off drinking and I remember what Harry told me last night. I slowly get dressed and walk out to the hall, Harry is screaming something at someone else, he does not want to be touched, he does not want to be talked to. I then see him brake down and I see him struggle to keep it together, he is going into panic. 

"Si" I whisper and I know he sees me, he is not happy, I can see that, but our focus needs to be on Harry right now as he is having a panic attack. 

"Harry breath for me" I tell him as I grab his hand, but he has zoned out, he is not even looking at me, and I'm not even sure if he can hear me. 

"Harry, you need to take deep breaths" Simon tells him as he grabs his shoulder and he is going to try to walk him to the sofa, but Harry tries to shake him off, but then he just falls down onto the ground, he is out. 

"HARRY" I scream as I get down on my knees beside him

"babe, wake up" Simon tells him as he shakes him, to try and wake him

"pour some water on him or something " I tell him and Simon just nods and he does, but Harry is just not waking up, I move down and put his legs higher than his head to make sure that his brain is getting enough oxygen

"should we call an ambulance or something?" I ask Simon who is trying to shake his husband awake, but he is just not waking up, so we end up calling one, he can't do this by himself that is for sure, the stress is just getting to much for him, and I can't say that I blame him, this is just to much. 

"can I ask you a question, that might sound very insensitive while my husband is laying here unconscious   on the floor" Simon asks as he is just stroking over Harry's arm. 

"yeah OK" I say

"did you sleep together last night?" 

"I honestly don't know, I don't remember, but that also goes for the first time that we slept together, so I just really can't say" I tell him as I look down, 

"did he tell you everything?" Simon then asks 

"yeah" I nod and we just sit in silence and wait for the ambulance to show up, Harry is showing no signs of waking up and I'm getting so worried about him. 

"Do you blame me as well?" Simon then asks me as he looks down to the floor

"No, I don't, this was not your fault, but I do understand why Harry is upset, he is not good with pressure"

"I know, and I hate that I'm doing this to him, I just want him to be OK"

"I think he will be, once you get Conor back"

"But will he forgive me this time, This is the second time that I brake his heart, he attempted suicide the first time, I don't want him to go there again"

"he did what?"

"you did not know?"

"No, I had no idea" I say and I look down at him, he is so pale and his breathing is shallow, I just start tearing up, looking at him so broken and helpless.