Ch. 20

Simon's POV

I wake us as the police come to my hotel room, they are going to bring me back to my flat and I can't wait to see Harry, they are going to tell the news that the released me on bail and hope that the kidnappers call us, because they have not called yet, I really hope this work and that they wont call our bluff. 

"Harry, are you here?" I yell out as I walk into my flat, but there is no answer and my stomach takes a flip, why is he not coming running to the door, where is he, did he do something, that is the first thing that I can think off, I just hope that he did not do it, I hope he is just sleeping but I can just feel it in my body that there is something wrong, I just don't know what it is.

"Harry" I call out again as I walk into the living room to see if he is there, just laying on the sofa asleep after the day that we both had yesterday, but there is no luck, he is not there

"HARRY" I yell out as I run to Conor's room to see if he is in there and again no luck, I then look into our bedroom and he is there, thank god, but I also see someone else that is in my bed, the mother off our child is there, what the fuck is she doing here and why is she in bed with my husband. 

"Harry" I shake him and he wakes up shocked to see me

"you home?"

"yeah obviously" I say confused 

"I feel like shit, can you get me a glass off water or something?" Harry beggs me and I can see that he is hungover as fuck so that explains Hannah in his bed, she must have come over last night, I just hope that they did not do anything. 

"what is she doing here?"

"shit!" Harry mutters as he seas that Hannah is laying there, still asleep and we walk out off the room, we don't really want to wake her up

"did you sleep with her?" I ask shocked

"I don't think so, I don't know, I don't remember anything after like 12pm" Harry says as he sits down on the sofa and holds his head in his hands

"you either slept with her or you did not" I say and I'm very angry

"I'm telling you, I don't know, I got so drunk last night"

"you know you may have cheated on me, after you promised that you would never"

"AND YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME" Harry snaps at me

"I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU, BUT THIS IS JUST A LITTLE TO LOW HARRY, I NEVER MEANT FOR ANY OFF THIS TO HAPPEN" I yell back at him and before he could yell back at me,  the phone rings.