Ch. 25

Harry's POV

I wake up in the hospital, I know where I am strait away, and Vikk is by my side as I wake up. Thank god, I don't want to talk to Simon right now. 

"hey" I say to him, to let him know that I am awake

"hey yourself, how are you feeling?" he asks me

"fine, now" I just say as I sit up

"you want something to drink or eat" Vikk asks me and I just shake my head, I don't want anything.

"you have been asleep for almost 4 hours now, are you sure you are not hungry" Vikk asks me again, I can tell by the tone off his voice that he is very worried about me

"I'm fine"

"no you are not, you know you can talk to me" he tells me as he stands up, only to sit down beside me on the bed

"I just want Conor back, everything will be OK when I get him back"

"are you and Simon going to be alright?"

"I honestly don't know, I just know that I don't want to talk to him right now, I don't want him to talk to me, and I don't even want to see him"

"you can't do that Harry, you need each other and you know it, this can't keep happening, you ending up in hospital."

"this is not like last time" I tell him

"but I'm worried that you are going to go there again, can you promise me that you are not in that same place as when you tried to commit suicide" Vikk asks me as he looks into my eyes, I just feel the tears start to run, I can't lie to Vikk, I thought about it last night and I'm not sure what I would have done if Hannah had not been there, I might have gone trough with it. 

"I thought about it" I confess to Vikk as he just wraps me into a hug and I just start to cry, I'm so emotionally done, I don't know how much more I can take. 

"Harry, you just need to stay strong, we are all here for you, I know this is hard to talk about, but we all want you to be OK, Simon needs you to be OK, he is a mess, and you are a mess"

"I blame him, I don't want to, but I do"

"That is normal, but you need to talk to him, and you need to talk to a professional, you can't keep going like this and you know it" Vikk tells me and I just nod, I know he is right, he is always right.