Ch. 3

Harry's POV

Simon has been acting tense for a few days now, nothing has happened, but we are prepared for anything, Conor goes to school and everything is OK with him. He enjoys school, and we both like that he does, he is so creative, he is always walking around with a camera and filming things, he has made a few story video's that he has made me, Simon and the rest off the gang watch. I love how creative he is. I think he is going to be a filmmaker of some sort when he grows up.

"Simon, you don't even know if they saw you, there is probably nothing to worry about" I tell him as I catch him sitting on the sofa, just staring at the wall, his face looks worried.

"I know, I'm just worried"

"what are you worried about"

"you know what" he snaps at me, he is under a lot off pressure so I don't blame him for snapping at me, even if it's unnecessary

"tell me what's going on in your head, can you do that?" I ask him as I hug him from behind

"I'm not worried about me, I'm worried that he will find us and somehow use Conor, or do something to him, I would never ever be able to forgive myself if anything happened to him."

"what do you want to do? Do you want to send him to Guernsey to stay will my mom and dad for the weekend"

"I don't know, maybe we should all go?"

"why not, maybe that will take your mind off what's happening"

"yeah maybe, I just don't want to have to go into hiding again, that was so hard the first time"

"I know, but look at all the good things that came out off that, If you had never gone then I would never have slept with Hannah and we would not have Conor today, and JJ and Lucy had never meet, then Lily had never been born, everything happens for a reason Simon, I truly believe that."

"so you almost killing yourself because off me had it's reason?"

"yes, if I would not have been that stupid then Josh would not have tweeted it and you would not have sent Lucy to see me, that's the reason, now get up, stop sulking on the sofa and put your kid to bed"

"hey, he is your kid to" Simon tells me as he stands up

"well, you can put him to bed today, I think that will do you good, just don't fall asleep in his bed again, you are impossible to wake up you know, and I have other plans for later" I say and give him a huge smile.

"you are such a dick"

"and you like it" I say to him as I kiss him. Then Simon walks into Conor's room to tell him to go and brush his teeth and pick a book to read, that is there thing, as much as I love Conor and spending one on one time with him, I just can't read children's books, I just don't find them fun, so that is Simon's thing. He loves it.