Ch. 13

Simon's POV

After we talk to the police I feel a bit off hope run through me, they have agreed to help us, they are going to help us, but the kidnappers can't find out that we are involved with the police in any way, They have told me what I need to do, there are a lot off things that need to go right for us to pull this off, they will not be happy until they see my face on TV blasting me for lying to the police, they want that to happen, they want an apology from me for putting them in jail. they want me to suffer, but they are doing that right now, taking my kid was a hole new level off hurt that I've never felt before. 

"are you sure you can do this?" Harry whispers to me as we drive out off the police station parking lot with JJ.

"I hope I can, I need to pull this off"

"but you will be blasted online and on TV and everywhere for being a lier, are you sure you can do that?" he asks again

"I don't care, I just need Conor back, I don't care what the public thinks off me, I just need my son back, nothing else matters to me right now" I tell Harry as I take his hand in mine, I can see that he is nervous, he has no color in his face and I'm ready to catch him all the time incase he passes out again, he does not handle stress well, his blood pressure is giving him a very hard time, I want him to go to the hospital and get checked out because he has been pale white for almost 24 hours now, but he does not want to do that, he does not have time for that. 

"I will be better once Conor is here with me again" he tells me and I just nod, I know he is right and I have to do this, the police and a camera crew are coming over later to do the first part off our plan to get Conor back. I need to be ready, I need Harry to be ready, because this has to be believable, this has to go to plan, this just needs to work, I don't know what else I can do if this does not work. 

"are you ready? you need to act like you did not see this coming" I tell Harry as he just nods his head, then we sit down on the sofa and turn on the TV, I feel very nervous about this. but I need to do this. For Conor

So Hi there!! I'm back and I'm going to finish this book! who is still reading?