Ch. 5

Ch. 5

Harry's POV

I want to scream and throw things, I feel sick to my stomach and everything is spinning around me, and this is not even a threat to me, this is a threat to Simon, but they could get to me to, or Conor, I end up running to the bathroom and throwing up.

"Harry, babe, it's going to be alright, I'll just go and talk to the police, everything will be fine, I won't leave you again."

"I can't lose you again Simon, I can't, It almost killed me the last time, and now we have Conor as well, we can't lose you" I cry out

"If I need to go into hiding again, we will all go together, I'm not going to leave you and Conor, I would not cope" Simon tells me as I just start crying. Why is this happening, everything was going so well, I've already lost Simon once, I don't want to risk losing him again. I can't go through that again, it was almost to much for me the last time, but then I had no idea why he had left, at least now I would now, but that would be so hard to explain to Conor.

Simon just holds me as I'm crying, we have locked the bathroom so Conor can't get in there, I can hear him laughing over the film that he is watching, he has no idea what's going on and I hope I never have to tell him any off it. He does not need to know, he is way to young for this, he does not need to worry about things like this, there is just no point.

"Harry common, let's just order a pizza and snuggle up in bed watching some old Disney film or something" Simon tells me as he picks me up from the floor, I don't understand why I'm more upset over this than Simon, he should be more upset than I am right now

"why are you not upset?" I ask

"I am"

"you don't look it" I snap at him, I'm not sure why I am snapping at him for something like this.

"Harry calm down" he tells me in a calm voice, I hate how calm he is over all off this,

"I don't want to" I tell him.

"Harry, you are upset, we will talk about this tonight when Conor is in bed OK, just calm yourself down OK" Simon tells me in a calm voice,

"OK" I just say as I hug him, I have no idea how to act or how to feel, Simon calls Dominos and orders the pizza, then we just all crawl into our bed and pick a film, we end up watching Mulan, that is one off my favorite movie's from when I was younger. Conor loves it to.

Simon's POV

Harry has been sick for the past 2 days now, he is making himself sick with worry's and that is taking a huge toll on his body, his anxiety is through the roof and as I'm at work, Conor is at school and he is home alone, he is so worried that something is going to happen, he does not want to leave the house at all. I need to get him to calm down, I understand why he is upset, but he cant live his life like this, to worried to do anything. That is not healthy for anyone, not me, not Conor and definitely not himself.

"babe, you need to get out off the house" I tell Harry as I get home and he is still in bed, it looks like he has not even moved one bit.

"there is another letter here for you" Harry mutters to me and hands me another unmarked letter with my name on it.

"Harry, I understand that you are worried about this"

"Simon, this is the second letter that you have gotten from them, are you seriously not worried, because I am and I'm not going to apologize for that"

"I never asked you to apologize, I asked you to get up, you can't do this, you have a kid, you can't just lay down and wait for this all to blow over, that is not fair on me, and It's not fair on Conor," I yell, I'm sick off this, I understand why he is acting like he is, but it's not healthy and he needs a kick in the ass to get up.

"we also need to go and pick up Conor from his after school program" I say after Harry gets up and starts getting dressed, then I open up the letter, now I just want to lay down and scream.

Inside the envelope there is a lock off dirty blonde hair with a picture off Conor and the words sent chills down my spine.

Cute Kid