Ch. 6

Simon's POV

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! WHAT DO I DO, SHIT, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I hear my husband screaming at the top off his lungs, I've never heard him scream this much or this loud, I don't know what to do, I want to comfort Harry, but I'm not even sure what I can do myself, I have no idea what's going on. 

"SIMON, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING" Harry screams at me

"Harry, calm down" I tell him, knowing what his answer is going to be, he is not going to calm down, I should not have said that to him.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, ARE FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, OUR CHILD IS MISSING, HE IS FUKING MISSING, HE GOT KIDNAPPED BY A FUCKING GANG, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN" Harry screams at me, 

"They might not have him, maybe they are faking, maybe he is at school, they don't let him walk out with someone that he does not know" I tell him, I'm trying to be rational right now, but I'm on the verge off braking down.

"they sent us a lock off his hair! they have a picture off him" Harry tells me

"look at it, almost 50% of the british people have this hair color, and this picture is taken a little bit away, they are just trying to upset us"

"WELL IT'S FUCKING WORKING THEN ISIN'T IT" Harry yells at me, I can't blame him for screaming at me, he has every right to do so, he is worried about our kid, I am to, I'm just not nearly as vocal about it as he is. 

"Let's go, let's go check the school before we call the police" I tell him, Harry is waisting no time, he already has shoes on and he has the keys in his hand, he is out off the door in no time, I just follow him, I manage to take the key's from him, I think it's a lot safer if I drive, Harry would probably kill us in the state that he is in right now. 

"can you hurry the fuck up" Harry hisses at me as we drive, I know I'm going to slow for him

"babe, I'm going as fast as I can"

"For the fact that your kid might be missing you are going way to slow" he shoots back, I'm getting a bit pissed off at him, there is no need to take this out on me, he blames me, I can see it in his face, and to be fair he is right, if he is missing then it's my fault, I'm not sure if I can forgive myself if he is not there. I don't know if Harry will forgive me. 

"Harry call the school and tell them we are coming to pick Conor up, tell them it's a emergency," he nods and does as I tell him to. the headmaster takes his call and tells us that his class is out on the playground.I feel my stomach sink, they could have him, they could actually have him. I don't want to believe that, I need to believe that he is there, playing with his friends. 

He needs to be there. 

AN

There will be no updates from the 8th to the 13th of September as I'm going to the mountains to collect our sheep's (I live on a farm in Iceland with about 400 sheep's), I will not have internet or anything. :)