Ch. 26

Simon's POV

I sit in the hospital waiting room while Vikk goes in and talks to my husband, it's so wired to think about it. Then my phone starts to ring, it's probably just some more bad news, like I've gotten enough off them already

"hello"

"Simon Minter"

"yeah"

"my name is Michael Baker, and I work for the police apartment"

"hello sir"

"we have located your son"

"what?"

"we know where he is, and we are going to get him, but we want you to help, are you up for it"

"yes, what do I need to do, I will do anything" I say

"come to the police station in an hour and we will run you through the plan"

"I will be there" I say as I hang up, I need to go and tell Harry what is about to happen, just to give him some peace off mind, it might calm him down a fair bit. I walk to his room and Vikk is still there with him, he looks so done, he is emotionally done, they told me that they were going to give him something to calm him down. 

"can I come in for a bit" I ask as I knock on the door

"if you want" Harry mutters 

"Vikk, can we have some time alone, I need to talk to Harry for a bit" I ask and Harry nods at Vikk who stands up and walks out off the room, he gives me a soft smile as he walks past me. 

"what is it?" Harry asks 

"the police have found Conor, I'm going to the police station in an hour to form a plan to get him back"

"I'm coming with you" Harry tells me as he tries to stand up, but he is still on I.V medication so I stop him from standing up. 

"Harry, you have to stay here, you have not been discharged yet, I will handle this" I tell him

"promise me that you will get him back safe"

"Harry"

"promise me"

"I will try my best, and you know that, I love you"

"I love you" he tells me and then I hug him, he tenses up and I can feel it, he is not ready for me to hug him, he is still to upset at me. 

"I will bring him strait to you, I promise" I say before I walk out off the room, now the next stop is the police station.