Ch. 9

Simon's POV

We are told to sit on the couch, while the police take photos off Conor's room and then they get some pictures off him and us, they take some clothes for the search dogs to sniff and more police stuff that I can't explain, but they are there for a long time. a lovely police lady is sitting next to us and talking to us. 

"do you remember what he was wearing this morning?" she asks us

"his school uniform" Harry whispers quietly 

"do you have a spare school uniform that we can take a picture off"

"yeah sure, it's in  his closet" I say and I take Harry's hand who is just sitting there, he looks like a ghost, he is almost see through. I want to know what he is thinking, but then again, do I?

"there is most likely going to be either a ransom note or a phone call, do you want us to tap your phones to we can find them if they call, or wait and see if they will call or send a letter?" she asks us. 

"I think they are most likely going to send a note, they have sent notes so far, but just in case, I want my phone wired, I'm not taking any chances with his life" I say

"you already have" I hear Harry whisper. I'm not going to respond, even if I want to yell at him for even thinking that I would put our son in danger intentionally. I would never do that, I thought he knew that. I never wanted this to happen, I had no idea that they would go this far. 

The police then wire our phones so they can listen in on our phone calls from numbers that we do not have in our phone books. Then they are on there way, we get told to call strait away if there is another letter. 

As soon as they have left I start to call every single one off our friends to come over urgently, we need to tell everyone, we need everyone that is available out there looking for him, I'm not going to stop until he is safe in my arms again. 

"Harry, we need..." I start, but then I turn around and Harry is not there. 

"Harry where are you?" I call out but there is no reply, I guess he does not want to talk to me right now, so I text the hole gang in a group chat

999 to our flat ASAP!!

I can feel my phone vibrating over and over again, I guess people are replying, I'm not going to look at them, I just hope they all come quickly. 

"Harry, babe, answer me" I call out as I walk to our room where I find him laying on the bed, and he has already finished about 1/4 off a Vodka bottle. 

"Harry, what are you doing?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING"

"I would have guessed, that you are getting drunk, but I don't think that is the best idea right now, I've called everyone over"

"I don't want to see anyone"

"Harry, you are not doing this, you are not just going to sit here and drink" I snarl at him and take the bottle away from him

"No, I'm going to lay here and drink" Harry replies and try's to take the bottle back, but he is already drunk and misses the bottle and falls face first down on the floor

"see you are drunk"

"leave me alone Si, I just want to be left alone" Harry says as he starts crying. I reach out and hug him tight, I can't hold it in anymore, I start crying as well.