Ch. 10

Simon's POV

After crying together for almost 5 minutes I hear the doorbell go, the tower gang is probably here, as I open the door Chip, Joel, Ali, both Cal's with there girlfriends Sarah and Abbey are in our apartment. 

"what is going on? what was so urgent?" Sarah asked 

"Let's wait for everyone else to arrive?"

"you have been crying?" Sarah asked again and I nodded

 "where is Harry?" Cal asked

"in our room, he needs his space right now" I say and I can see everyone's worried look, but then I get saved by the bell, as the doorbell goes again and Ethan, Emily, Tobi and Tiffany are here. Emily is holding her son Liam. Manny and his girlfriend Mia are right behind them. 

"what is going on?" Ethan asks as they come inside

"I will explain everything when the others get here, take a seat" I tell them and I can see Chip stand up from the couch to give Emily his seat as she is holding Liam. I'm glad that he is here, he takes all the attention away from me. 

"where is Harry?" Ethan asks

"he will join us in a moment" I tell him and he nods. We are just waiting on Josh and Freya, JJ and Lucy and Vikk and Key to arrive. and of course little Lily, JJ's and Lucy's daughter, my favorite little girl. 

Thankfully we don't need to wait long for them to arrive, everyone is there in about 20 minutes after I sent out the mass text. But now I need to tell them what is going on and I really don't want to do that. Lucy can spot it as soon as she walked in the door that something big was going on, she knows me way to well. 

"Si, where is Conor? and Harry?" she asks concerned as she hugs me.

"I'll go get Harry, I will explain everything"

"Simon, where is Conor? school is out right?" Lucy questions me again

"I will tell you everything Lucy, just wait" I tell her as I hug her again. She looks like she is putting two and two together. she looks so worried, no wonder. I walk into the bedroom to find Harry and he is just laying on the bed, curled up into a ball and he is sobbing, he can't handle this, I can't blame him at all, he should not be in this position. 

"Harry, common, everyone is here, we need to tell them"

"No, that will make this real" Harry whispers to me

"babe, I know this is hard, I know you don't want to do this, but we have to OK, we need to tell them what is going on." I say to him as I take his hand and help him out off the bed, he looks like death, I then hold his hand and I almost have to drag him to the living room where everyone is sat down, I look over everyone, I see Lily and Liam playing together on the floor, Josh has one hand on Freya's stomach, she is almost 4 months pregnant, there is so much happiness there, and I'm going to crush all that. how the hell am I going to do this. Me and Harry then take a seat and I can see everyone is looking at Harry, now everyone know's something is very wrong. 

"So, you are all probably wondering why we called you here"

"yeah, and why are there no snacks?" Ethan asked and laughed, Emily just elbowed him in his side and gave him a stern face, making him shut up, this was clearly not the time to make jokes

"so, I'm just going to tell you all strait out" I say and take a deep breath, but Harry beats me to it 

"Conor got taken"