Ch. 8

Simon's POV

I manage to catch Harry as he falls to the ground, this got to much for him, I understand that. 

"Harry, common wake up" I say to him as I shake him lightly

"let's get all the kids inside so we can have a proper look around" the teachers tell me as they start getting all the kids inside, it takes them a while to get everyone inside. I'm just stroking over Harry's face to wake him up, but it's just not working, so they end up calling the school nurse out there to help. She takes his blood pressure witch is climbing up again, she tells me that this just got to much for him. he will wake up shortly, and he does, after being out for almost 5 minutes Harry comes around and by then all the kids are inside and they are counting them. It's now official.

Conor Lewis- Minter is now officially missing. 

Kidnapped even. 

What do I do now.

Every single teacher is there, we have now called the police, about time maybe. We have been called into the principle office. everything went hectic. there is so much going on. The police were there in just over 4 minutes and they arrive at the principle office where we are sat. Harry is sitting there, he looks so pale white and like he is about to pass out again. The nurse is there giving him some sugary drink to get his blood pressure up. I was not looking forward to explaining everything to the police, but they had the hole story on file as I had been in witness protection and everything. 

The teachers are beside themselves that they did not notice anything, they have called in the school therapist as well. I think everyone needs one right now. I don't know how to act, or what to say, I have no idea what to do. I feel so useless, this is all my fault anyway. Harry thinks so, the police will think so to. I should have warned the school, this hole mess could have been avoided if I had not been so stupid and just admitted that we were in danger, I just don't know what to do right now

"Mr. Minter, the police is here" they tell me as I nod

"can you tell us what happened today, is there any reason why he would have been taken?" the ask me

"It's my fault" I say and Harry looks at me, I can see his face, he is heartbroken, he looks worse than when I saw him at the park with Lucy all these years ago, he looks more heart broken now than he did back then. I need to watch over him. this might pull him back over the edge. I need to watch over him. 

"what do you mean this is your fault"

"remember the Cosby gang, they were operating out off a garage downtown called Chaos, they were stealing and stripping apart fancy cars and selling them on the black market"

"yeah, they got sentenced like 6 years ago right, and how does that involve you? were you in the gang"

"well most off them got out again, and no, I was the key witness, I went into witness protection and everything, they sent me a letter a few days ago to watch out, and then I got another one today, I got a picture off Conor at the playground, and a lock off his hair, so we went here strait away, as we thought, or more like hoped that they were bluffing, but I guess not. and now our son is missing" I tell them and I can see Harry about to brake down again, I can't blame him for that, I want to do the same. 

I just want Conor. 

what the hell do I do now

"let's go back to your home, we need to get pictures off him and we need to see the letters" they tell us and then they follow us home. 

I feel so numb. 

AN

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!!

I actually hurt myself when we were rounding up the sheep's (I'm fine now don't worry) My horse actually went like this (Pic) and fell backwards, and fell on top off me, I have a lovely bruise on my chest and my cheek/chin!