- Cas. - You pray to him - I need your help. I don't know what's happening. I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm afraid. I need you. Where are you? Cas? - You look around but nothing - What happened to you?

Half an hour later Rowena gets to the library.

- You're ok darling? - She asks.

- Yeah. - You wipe your tears.

- What happened?

- Did you knew that Dean tried to kill himself?

- I was the one who brough him back.

- Really? - You get up - And you thought it was better not to mention it?

- You just got back.. I..

- There's something else? Something else that you forgot?

- Nothing. You need to rest darling. You're pregnant.

- Oh am I? I didn't noticed.. Dean left the bunker and I don't have no idea where he is. And Cas is missing...

- You need to rest.

- Rest? I tryed to sleep and I dreamed with that field. The blood in my hands. My blood. This baby... - You put your hands over your belly - It was dead, I was dead and just... I see that everytime I close my eyes.

- I'm sorry.

- Do you smell whiskey?

- What?

- I'm smelling whiskey. It's not really here but... oh crap, it's Dean.

- What?

- Rowena I think the link is comming back.

- You're sure?

- Yeah. I almost can see what he sees. It's blurry but the smell. He's in a bar drinking. Wow - You hold on to the chair.

- What's happening? - Rowena says getting close.

- I'm dizzy.

- Sit down. - She helps you sit - You're ok darling?

- I feel sick. I don't know...

Sam gets to the library and seeing you like that approaches you.

- You're ok? - He asks.

- I don't know. I don't feel well. Maybe is the link. I can feel him.

- What?

- Sammy I don't feel well.

- Can you feel Dean? Do you know where he is?

- Yeah he's in a bar. I don't know exacly where but...

You can talk anymore and you get up and run to the bathroom. There you throw up. Sam gets there and waits outside. Minutes later you get out of there.

- How do you feel? - He asks.

- I don't really know. It's strange. The link is comming back, slowly.

- What can I do.

- Nothing. I'm scared Sammy. The link, the pregnancy, Dean having powers and everything else. I'm scared.

- We will fix everything. You know where Dean is?

- Try the nearest bar. I'm sure he's there.

- Ok.

- Sammy I can smell the drinks he's taking. He past from whiskey to something stronger. It's making me sick. His body is strong because he drinks since like ever but I don't. You know I'm not use to drink and now I feel him drinking. Its weird for me to say that.