'Just a couple dozen more to go Percy... just hang in there' I say to myself as I power through the rest of the blouses

I stand up and stretch, causing my back to let loose a string of loud popping sounds.

"Good Gods Almighty..." I say as I kneel next to the stream again and will the currents to move the leggings over to me "Back to work..." I sigh and start scrubbing out the stains in the hunter's leggings

Artemis' POV:

When I saw Perseus walk off with the hunter's dirty clothes I couldn't help but feel a slight pang of guilt. With Phoenix out bringing my aunt's daughter to camp, Perseus didn't have anyone to talk to or anything. After a minute of an intense internal debate I turn to Deloise.

"Deloise, you and the other hunters are to train for the entire day. That means, no pranking Perseus, no messing with him, just leave Perseus alone for today" I say sternly and Deloise looks confused

"But, Lady Artemis..." Deloise started

"No, this is unnegotiable. You are to leave him alone for the whole day" I snap at Deloise and she nods

"Very well Mi' Lady" Deloise says before she and the rest of the hunters grab their bows and walk over to the archery range that was set up

When they leave, I turn towards the direction Perseus walked off in and I start walking. After a few minutes of walking I hear the swirling of water and I look toward the noise and see a whirlpool holding the Hunter's blouses as Perseus stands over the swirling vortex inspecting it.

'Well... this obviously isn't an issue for him' I think to myself as I watch Perseus dissipate the whirlpool before kneeling next to the water and picking up one of Deloise's blouses.

He then throws the hunter's leggings into the water and creates another whirlpool after he mutters something under his breath. I'm just about to turn around when I see Perseus start hand washing the blouses.

I stand and watch him completely stunned. I always thought that men were lazy pigs who always took the easy way out. Apparently, that view of men didn't apply to Perseus as I watched him continue hand washing every hunter's blouse before standing up and cracking his back.

"Back to work..." I hear Perseus say as he kneels down again and moves the blouses over to one side before moving the leggings towards him

As Perseus begins washing the leggings, I start walking up to him. As I get closer to him I notice a flash of metal in the bushes. Knowing what was about to happen I rush forward.

"Percy!" I shout and he turns toward me as I see a volley of arrows get shot at him

Third Person POV:

As the volley of arrows flew towards Percy, Artemis tackled him, causing the two of them to fall into the stream. Artemis looked down at Percy and felt her face start heating up, Percy on the other hand looked up at Artemis and noticed an arrow sticking out of her shoulder. As Artemis got up and tried to hide her face from Percy, he just put his hand on shaft of the arrow.

"Hold still Mi' Lady" He says quickly and Artemis looks at the arrow

"What are you doing Percy?" Artemis said as her face turned from confused to concerned as she noticed the look of pure fury on his face

Percy pulled the arrow out as water snaked up his arm. He put his hand on the open wound which was dripping out Ichor. As the water reached his hand it disappeared as a soft sea-green glow radiated from his hand. After a few minutes, Percy pulled his hand back and was satisfied that the wound was no longer there.