A G Sans Valentine's

(I got to spend time with my lover... but I got caught and got told off by my family who didn't want me to have a boyfriend because I didn't fit into society's misogyny and got the tablet taken away. Anyway, it's late.)

So you woke up to the smell of Asriel Dong.

-- jk, but still -- 

You woke up to the smell of Toriel breaking the barrier with her sheer anger. At first, you wondered how something like this is possible, but you went with it anyway. In a lazy fashion, you got out of bed, wondering what to do for this normal 2's day. The moment you walked to get your hair brush, you collapsed on the floor and fell back to sleep. 

-- wait everyone asked for fluff and not a s-post... got it -- 

The nightmares still reeled you back to sleep, even if you desperately tried your best to jump back to life from temporary death. Thoughts of your enraged family kept dragging you back into the hells one call sleep. You writhed horribly, wanting nothing this life-like nightmare offered. It's like they wanted you dead...

As if this effect was instant, you sprung back to the beautiful life you labeled the Underground. To you, even waking up was considered a blessing. As you breathed and gasped for the wonderful fresh air of the Underground, you noticed a pleasant yet appetizing odor lingering in the air. You got up from the bed, feeling ever horrible about one of the most real dreams you had. You walked down the halls and to the dining table with a questioning look. "Where the hell is everyone?" 

"Morning Princess," G Sans said, walking to the dining table with a pan in hand. It was as if he already knew why no one was around. "How did you sleep?" 

"Goddammit, G. For the last time, we're married. Respond like that again and I'm taking away your Photoshop privileges." 

"Pfft. As if taking away stuff would make me shut up. Take the American Revolution for example." 

"Thank you so much for making my point seem far-fetched, King Obvious." 

"No problem. Anything for the lady I love." 

"Dammit, G. And where the heck is everyone else?" Of course you wanted none of the obvious and oblivious statements from your hubby, but you still felt a smile creeping along your back. You moved your eyes to behind you, realizing G Sans was standing right behind you. "What?" 

"I told them all to leave." 

"YOU WHAT!!!" With the amazing reflexes you had, you accidentally slapped him. 

"Ouch! What? Too early?" 

"Exactly." 

"Please calm down, Princess." 

"Okay that's it, I'm deleting Photoshop from your laptop." 

"I'm sorry." He hug you tightly. "I'm so sorry. I mean, not that I'm doing this for the Photoshop and what not, but I'm doing this for you. I love you, and I would give up so much to be with you." 

You hugged back, although angered, filled you with FORGIVENESS. "Okay, okay. I forgive you." After hugging, you stared at him awkwardly. "Now what?" 

"Jenga." 

-- take 3, people!! -- 

"Now what," you asked. 

"Twister." 

-- take 4 -- 

"Now what," you asked as you stared at him awkwardly. 

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"