Chapter XVI

(Would you look at that? It's been about a month since this has been out and look! 5K reads! What is up with me?! I wasn't expecting this XD)

One weekend you showed up at the house of your Pap, Asgore. "I'm here," you said. "Hello?" You turned around to see if he's anywhere outside. You heard some Benny Hill theme echoing around the place. You wondered if you forgot the boom box while the library burned to the ground. "Are you serious?" 

"Is what serious," G Sans asked, opening the door. 

Of course, you weren't expecting that, so you leaped and fell on your back. "WHAT THE HELL!? YOU SCARED ME!" 

"Oh. Sorry. Daddy Asgore is playing Benny Hill on the saxophone." 

"Seriously?" 

"Seriously what?" 

You got up and cleaned the dirt off your clothes. "Why did you call him Daddy Asgore? Are you sick minded or something? Did you descended from the gays?" 

"Not to be rude, but my dad is gay." 

"YOU SON OF A," out of rage, you kicked the luggage on your feet. "THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ACT GAY!!!" 

"Well... I can explain... Okay I can't. I don't want your innocent little mind to be ruined." 

"My 'innocent little mind' was already ruined before I even got here! Maybe if you think straight with your 'resets', maybe you'll get it!" 

"I can't! I've never went this far before it all resets! The farthest I went before the reset was the execution! I don't even know what you suffered through! You never told me!" 

"And let's keep it that way!" You pushed him aside and walked to your room in the house. After setting down the items from the bag in the room, you rested on your bed, which was now way more comfortable than the bed back at Mum's. As you fell asleep, you felt a force land on your leg. "Hey Flowey." 

"How did you know it was me," Flowey asked, hopping along to the end table by your bed. "I thought you didn't know." 

"We've been living with each other for almost six years. I know what you do by now." 

"But not everything I do is in your know. Remember that." He took out a book. "Also, I saw G Sans smoking earlier." 

"Let him. The remains of his lungs will be shattered if he continues." 

"Gosh. What did he do to upset you?" 

"Let's just say, he called Pap a disturbing name." 

"...Okay he needs to receive his Bad Time now." Flowey put his book down and instead picked up a wooden baseball bat covered in toothpick points and nails.

"Chill. If the bat won't kill him, his bad habit of smoking will." 

"I'm back," Asgore said, opening the door. "How has it been?" 

"Trying to remain calm after G Sans called you something." 

"Oh. That? Don't stress about it. His dad always call me that for some reason." 

"...I just lost my appetite." You took out a knife and slowly placed it on your skin. 

"Please don't do that!" He ran to you, grabbed the knife, and threw it out of the room. "That is not a proper way for a princess to react! Listen, if you ever need fresh air, it's fine by me. Just don't get hurt or anything." 

You looked at him confused. 

"Please don't do that. Not only is it... well... not so smart, but that also can be irreversible if you do so. Just don't." He ran out of the room. Later, he returned with a cup of golden flower tea. "Please drink this."