Chapter XXXII

(If you're not in high school and can't take mature scenes seriously, DON'T READ THE SECOND HALF OF THE CHAPTER! I don't want trouble stirring up from mature scenes. *author is now filled with a silly regret XD)

You woke up from hearing text messages from your phone. A bit later, you were then hugged by G Sans, knowing he also woke up. "Sans, no."

"Sans, yes," he said. He pulled you close to him. "What up?"

"Got some sort of messages on my phone." You looked through your phone, seeing text messages from people you don't even know. Most of the messages were saying how they were safe from such fate, hidden in the basement of buildings. Only one was different, and it was from a guy named Heats Flamesman, who begged you to remember his name. You sighed, setting your phone down.

"What did those messages say?"

"I don't even know these people and they're saying everyone's safe in their basements." You then laid down once more. "I don't know what else to do for now. We got up early I guess."

"There's always going back to sleep. Because sleep is for the week."

"Guess I'm weak then."

"Not that weak. Week. As in day of week?"

"Oh. I'll just get some rest then. You're confusing me." You then tried to go back to sleep. As you did, you couldn't help but to look around the semi-dark room. You were wide awake, but you didn't want to wake G Sans from his sleep. What if he isn't asleep? Who knows?

About a half our later, you heard snoring. Guessing it was from G Sans, you quietly got up from the bed, wondering so many things. You silently left the room and later the house. When you sat by the tree, you pondered on life, like you always did in which it caused a lot of depression.

You remembered when you and [C/N] would speak on a daily basis. How everyone, especially your family, would think of you two as an inseparable couple. But then, a favorite relative of yours died, and they left you hanging from all of this. No trace of them caring about this. They sort of... left you there. Well, the only trace was the remarks 'I am not allowed to talk to you anymore'.

From there, you tried to hang on to every last bit of hope you have. People slut shamed you even if you were just a normal virgin like everyone else. You parents, you would say, neglected you since no matter what you tell them, they'd say they're busy and leave. They won't return until it was normally the time you'd be asleep. Siblings of yours picked on you, making you feel broken on the inside. Everywhere you went, a sort of bad name got to you.

It was when your 13th birthday arrived when you no longer can handle every bit of pain you received from anyone.

"What you thinking about, Princess," G Sans said quietly.

"Just pondering on my own life," you said. "Need some time alone."

"I have a feeling you were thinking about a part of your life."

You wondered how he knew. "How did you know?"

"I read only a part of your diary. Unlike you, who read every bit of my journal twice, I only read two pages from it. I would have read it all, but I didn't want you to think of me as a stalker." He rested his head on your lap after laying down. "So, tell me the story of how you showed up as suicide."

"Why would you want to know?"

"Just that I hate to see you like this. Also, that's all I wanted to know. Nothing else."

As you explained every bit of the story, G Sans's smile then faded to an expression of pity and sympathy. The more you explained, the sadder he got. Once you finished, he was at the verge of tears. "...No one cared the whole time?"