Chapter XXVI

G Sans, one morning, sneaked into the MTT-brand building in search of something... suspicious. Of course, he took special precautions like mute his cellular phone and wear different clothes. He even had his pocket knife thing in case! As he sneaked into the building, he bypassed the security and entered the room labeled "Do Not Enter".

The only reason he was there was the fact somewhere in your diary, he read how your favorite item went missing the day of the execution and still haven't retrieved it. Attempting to retrieve it, he sneaked in since there has been major trust issues about Mettaton. With the hair spray he nabbed from Asriel, he used it around the room to expose some 'well hidden' laser beams.

("[Y/N] have you seen my hair spray," Asriel shouted the morning he got up. "I can't find it anywhere!" As he heard you question where it was, he responded, "YES I LOOKED EVERYWHERE YET NOTHING! I checked Mum's room but nothing!" He remained silent for a while. "TELL YOUR HETEROSEXUAL BOYFRIEND TO STOP STEALING MY STUFF!!")

He bypassed the beams carefully, making sure he did not make a dumb move. Once he reached the center of the room, he looked into his satchel to find something that takes the same weight of the item. All he did manage to find is a crumpled up apology letter from Papyrus. Quickly, he switched your favorite item with the apology letter and stuffed it in the bag. In a rush, he made his way out the room and later out of the building.

"Where on Asgore's throne are you going," Mettaton said, standing right behind the smol skeleton.

"To Asgore's throne," G Sans said, jokingly. "Why?"

"You have no business here whatsoever. Why are you even here? To humiliate me? Or to steal something back from me?"

"How about," quickly reaching into his bag, he took out a bottle of salt water meant for Papyrus's oral bleeding. Without hesitation, he threw the water over Mettaton's eyes. "SALT WATER!"

The robot covered his eyes once the salt water touched him. "SYNTAX ERROR! PROGRAM SHUTTING DOWN!"

G Sans made a run for it. "I can't believe I just did that." He got on the motorcycle of his, which had a lot of bone designs on it, and set the thing to reverse. Then he set it on drive and sped up really fast.

"SOMEONE AFTER HIM!"

As he drove, he noticed on rear view mirror that three vehicles were tailing him. "Well, congratulations, Dad. Your stupid plan will get me arrested. Are you proud now?" He rolled his eyes before realizing the motorcycle suddenly hit reverse. He held on to the motorcycle, surprised how the people failed to catch him, but suddenly hitting one of the legs of the giant water holding tank. Quickly, he set the motorcycle on drive and hit top speed, trying to evade the wave of water.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As he gave you the favorite item, you let out a gasp of appreciation before hugging him. "Thank you so much! I thought I lost the thing forever!"

"You're welcome, Princess," he responded.

"JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY," Asriel said, using what's left of the spray on his hair. "Just... no risky business."

"Wow. Didn't even think about you taking things to the extreme, Asrie."

"DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! JUST DO IT! ...Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT!"

"Well, okay." He pulled you close to him before kissing you.

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" He continued to hair spray on his hair before realizing he's out of hair spray. "G*D DAMMIT, G SANS!!!" He threw the can at the floor. "MUM CAN I GET ANOTHER CAN OF HAIR SPRAY PLEASE?!" Before he knew it, a can suddenly went flying to him, hitting his face. "Thanks."

While you and G Sans were kissing, he pinned you to the wall and continued to make out with you from there. He licked your bottom lip and suddenly slid his tongue in your mouth. While he did that, he pinned his body right on yours, nearly getting freaky from there.

"G SANS THAT IS NOT HOW YOU KISS WOMEN," Asriel shouted. "DEAR SCOTT! STOP THIS! STOP OR I'M TELLING PAP!"

Immediately, G Sans stopped kissing you and slowly backed away from you. "Sorry."

"Unfortunately, since I'm now goat dude, I can't even be with frog bae anymore. I love her so much, but she's still froggie. If only I can turn her into full size and such."

"Or pull a princess and a frog."

"WTF NO!"

"WTF YES," you said, smiling.

"STOP THIS!" He held a clock with broken handles. "IT'S TIME TO STOP!"

"Okay mister Mixtape Flower Blunt."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"I forgot to say something." You cleared your throat. "Chara with a box on their head."

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!"

"What about Chara with a box on their head?"

G Sans started laughing. "Basically, Chara was wearing a box on their head while embarrassing the hell out of Asriel! That was long ago, but still it was hilarious!"

"STOP THAT," Asriel shouted. "NO! PLEASE NO!"

"I swear I'm surrounded by idiots," you whispered.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mum walked in the room, glaring at G Sans resting on your bed. "Your birthday is next week. Shouldn't you be glad?"

"I'm not planning on a party anytime soon," you said. "Just wanted time away from the massive group."

"But it is your party. Everyone wants to celebrate with you."

"Everyone but me."

"Please."

"No."

"I'll try showing up this time," G Sans said before falling asleep.

"Shall I escort him," Mum asked you.

"Nah," Asriel said, taking out a sharpie.

"DO SO AND I'LL TELL YOUR FATHER ABOUT THIS!"

"Oops." He put away the sharpie. "I won't. But still, don't escort him."

She looked at you. "We'll figure something out. For now, please rest." She left the room and shut the door.

In a bit, Asriel took out a sharpie. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"What are you thinking," you sarcastically said.

"We should draw on his face."

You made a glare before slowly lifting up a [f/c] sharpie. "Let's do this."

For about the whole night, you and Asriel drew on G Sans's face.