Chapter XXIII

"Not only do I have to care for a sick brother," Papyrus stated, "but I also have to care for his sick girlfriend as well. Congratulations, Sans. You're a f*cking idiot."

"THAT'S MY LINE," Flowey said, making a silly yet mad face, taking out a smol knife.

"Well --- diddly damn, I'm so f*cking sorry! I never knew you had boiling hot soup spill on your sorry ass twice this month!"

"Never mind. I'm so f*cking sorry that happened." Flowey hopped around the room, looking for a phone. "Damn. Do people stop using the home phones that plug into a part of the wall? I clearly remember as a smol child where everyone had one of those. I even remember where I had to write someone's number and recite it!" 

"We're in 201X," G Sans said, holding onto you while you slept. "Those time are," he let out a violent cough, "...over." 

"Then what am I suppose to use to call Mum and Pap?" He looked at the Froggit bae before realizing she let him borrow her cellular phone. "Thanks, babe." 

"What is her name anyway?" 

While the plant dialed a number, he facepalmed. "I forgot to properly introduce her even if it's been like, how long? Years on end? Oh, I'll cut to the chase. Her name's Memoria." He looked over to the bae, noticing how red she was from all that blushing. "Dunno why she does that, but it's cute." He plant cuddled her before he just so happen to be on the line. 

"Worth getting sick." G Sans tried to hold back a cough but failed. Due to being lightheaded, he fell asleep right next to you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

"She still loves me, right?" The robot walked around in circles at his destroyed studio. "Right?! TELL ME SHE LOVES ME!" 

"Who in bloody hell said she did," Napstablook responded, cross. "I told you forcing your love on her would only make things worse. And what's even more stupid is how you forgot that she's taken in the first place!" 

"SHE MUST LOVE ME!" 

"She loves a reckless dumbass far more than she loves the robotic Village People!"

By now, Mettaton shed a couple of tears from his robot eyes. "I'm... I'm such a failure!" 

"Metta, don't say that. Everyone loves you." 

"UP UNTIL I TRIED TO CLAIM HER AS MINE! THEY ALL HATE ME! JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK AT ME SUPER GREEDY FOR TAKING THE PRINCESS!" 

"But only one-third of the people hate you. The other two-thirds still adore you. Just don't go around taking what isn't yours." 

"You know what...? Why am I even listening to you? You just hang around low, crying every time. Running to the princess and tell her me and Maddy abuse you. You know what? Get out of here!" 

"Why are you doing this to me Metta? Even when I do say that, I still care about you." 

"NO. YOU CAUSED WAY TOO MUCH TROUBLE ON ME! NOW, GO!" 

"No. You're not forcing me to this time." 

"You made things very difficult for me." The bot snapped his fingers. "Security, escort Napstablook immediately." 

"Metty? No." As he was taken away from security, he screamed. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS! SHE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU! DOING THIS WILL ONLY MAKE HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER LOVER STRONGER!!! ...YOU KNOW WHAT?! F*CK THE STUDIO, F*CK YOUR TV SHOW, and most importantly, F*CK YOU!!! I'M DONE WITH YOUR SH*T!"

Mettaton remained silent. He turned around to the table and lifted up a really elegant invitational card. "Hopefully this plan will work."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

You jolted up from the bed you were on. Unlike months ago, you felt a bit more comfortable. You looked around and wondered where you are. The largely painted Delta Rune, [f/c] colored butterflies, and a butterscotch cinnamon pie with a side of golden flower tea... You figured: back at the castle. You quickly turned after hearing a snore from your left. 

Right next to you was G Sans sleeping soundly. Unlike all the other times you saw him, he didn't have his jacket on or his shirt. If skeletons (or revenants... What? Don't judge me. I prefer to use the term revenant instead since it's better than skeleton) can heat up, let's say this one did for the sake of time and energy. In fact, feeling the heat on his bones made you feel like removing his jacket, and his shirt, might have been such a good idea. 

You laid down right next to him, hugging him. Surprisingly, he hugged you back. 

"I love you," he whispered. "Don't ever forget that." 

"SHIPPY SHIP," Flowey shouted, hopping in the room. "What up my lovebirds? Did you guys do the Risky?" 

"Flowey," you said, "No. I don't like that." 

"I don't know what's worse. You secretly doing the risky with G Sans or Papyrus sneaking kisses from you on your way here." 

"WHAT?!"

"Hey, it's true. So, I beat him up Sr Pelo style!" He let out a smile. Realizing no one else did, he went back to his neutral expression. "Anyway, know anyone with a spare SOUL that I can use? I wanna show you something."

"Killing off Papyrus better not be your specialty."

"What? No. I don't want to kill him. He's cinnamon bun."

"Up until he gave away that he tried to kill himself." 

"Don't blame him. He's been traumatized for most of his life and he needed some time away from that. Right now, he's being taught how to make spaghetti by Mum since Undyne is no longer able to." He looked around. "So, know anyone with a SOUL?" 

"...Just go child hunting in the Ruins."

"THANK YOU!" He made a cat face before leaving the room.

G Sans pulled you close to him. "Don't leave me." 

"Why would I," you said. 

"Please don't leave me." 

"I won't leave you." You hugged him. "Why would I leave you?" 

Pap walked into the room. "Oh sorry, [Y/N]. Didn't mean to ruin anything... I sure do hope you guys aren't pulling some sort of risky here." 

"We're not." 

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you." 

"If it's going to a party, hell no." 

"What? We didn't even get an invitation yet. Anyway, I want to tell you some good news and some bad news... Knowing you, I suggest you hear the good news. Turns out, your mother and I are getting back together." 

G Sans quickly jolted awake. "What happened?! Why am I shirtless? Where am I?" He looked at you. "Hey, Princess." 

"Ahem." 

He turned directly to the king. "Oh. Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt." 

"Anyway, Tori and I will be getting back together. As much as she may not like it, she felt that it just isn't right if we stay apart now that [Y/N] is around. Also, a little birdie told me my son is somewhere around this place."

"Cool," you said. "Glad you and Mum are finally getting together again." 

"And here's the bad news. According to Doctor Sans while asleep, unless we act, someone is out to kill everyone here and take you back."

(Guys guys, I'm putting together something, so in this paragraph only, comment some funny statements on this story. Trust me, none of them will be ignored. It's for a surprise. Also, who doesn't have school exactly next week? Just asking since it will make timing a lot easier.)