Chapter XIV

"YOU SON OF A GUN," G Sans shouted, throwing a quantum physics textbook at Papyrus. "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

"Sans!" Papyrus shouted. "Don't hurt me right in front of your girl!"

"MY GIRL IS THE MAIN THING I WILL DISCUSS! IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME, YOU CAPTURING HER WOULD BE THE WORST THAT EVER HAPPENED!"

"[Y/N]! Please save me!"

Fed up with how Papyrus treated you days ago, you grabbed a frozen plate of pasta and threw it at him. "That's for capturing me."

"YOU'RE LUCKY I'LL LET THIS SLIDE AFTER TODAY," G Sans shouted. "NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS, YOU'LL END UP LIKE THE DAD YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!"

Papyrus, in the largest humiliation in his life, cried and ran to his room.

"AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SUICIDE!!"

The word 'suicide' knocked on a door to your mind. You didn't answer and instead hit your head against the wall. You didn't want anything to trigger the memories of your past life, but out of many words, one of them was 'suicide'.

G Sans turned to you. "PRINCESS! Oh man! Princess! You okay?" He held you tightly in his arms, concerned about your reaction. "Please tell me what's wrong. Did I say something that hurt you? I didn't mean it?"

You sobbed in his arms, clearly remembering the reason why you're underground in the first place. "...I can't do that."

"Can't do what? Please tell me."

"It's nothing you should be concerned about."

"Princess, please tell me. It upsets me if you don't."

Flowey hopped around the house, holding a meatball a little too big to carry. "I don't know what happened, but please hurry. The King will be showing up to take you to the castle for the weekend soon."

"I'm trying to cheer her up. I don't know what I said that made her cry."

"I got a list of words that I said to her previously that made her cry." He took out a list buried in the dirt of the flowerpot. "I got a nine letter r word, six letter h word, seven letter t word. And I just heard you scream out the seven letter s word."

"And that is?"

"I can't say it out loud. She'll cry even worse than right now."

"Oh that's right." He held you tighter than before but carefully, as if you were fragile and delicate. "I'm so sorry that I said such a thing. I... I didn't know certain words can trigger your actions... You know..." He placed a small kiss on your head. "I'm so sorry."

"Now we really have to go," the flower said, looking out the window. "Royal carriage is here."

He carried you in a sort of bridal style to the carriage while also carrying your bags of things. When he got to the carriage, he sat you down on the chair and gave you your bags. "I'll try to visit you when I can. For now, I'll be dealing with Papyrus and his horrible actions. If you need me, give me a call."

"But I don't have a phone or your number," you said.

He gave you a blank expression. "Out of all the thing I bought you, I forgot the damn phone. I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!" He face palmed. "I'll get you a phone sometime soon. If you need something, don't be afraid to tell the house plant."

"YAYA THAT'S ME," Flowey said, hopping into the carriage as well. "Wait. What? Am I the delivery boy here?"

"For now, yes."

"Why don't you even give her your number for her to call you?"

"Because I'm a dumbass since I forgot to buy her a phone."