Marvelous Asks 2

G Sans: Well fuck this shit. I ain't getting my clothes back anytime soon.

Undyne: No one told me you losers were making an ask! I would have joined in!

G Sans: Join in now. Already Alphys is talking the author into making a permanent nickname for the sex bot.

Ya Boy Assgore: But what about Ya Boy Assgore?

Undyne: ... You guys got mail btw.

G Sans: We'll answer that now.

* Kawaiitale233 asks:
1) Asriel, why are you so cool?
2) Gaster, do you like have a crush on Asgore?
3) G Sans, do you know Undertale ships?

Asriel: Well, that's easy. I'm trying my best to be a mixtape. Super hot.

Memoria: *slaps Asriel*

Asriel: Shit. Sorry, babe.

Gaster: yes. just don't tell asgore. well... that guy already figured it out. once toriel dies, i can have him all to myself... if i find a way to have my own body of course. sick of this bastard to be my body.

G Sans: You do know I can hear everything you say, right? *reads last part* What's Undertale? You mean the bottom part of a motor bike? I question every bitch's sanity here, since it's weird why girls ship something with an end of a motor bike.

* Corakeys asks: Do y'all play Skyrim? Or any games? Cuz I think you should play this one game called UNDERTALE. **grinning evilly

G Sans: What's so interesting about a game about the end of a motor bike?

Asriel: Skyrim? Is it the one where the guy says "you shall not pass"?

Asgore: We only played Apples to Apples and Cards Against Humanity. Yeah, it's super boring here.

Undyne: I play 'pin the spear on the human heart' when the opportunity arises.

Alphys: Mew Mew Dating Sims...

Author-sama: YOU GUYS ARE IN A GAME!!!

* Everyone in the room gasps.

G Sans: GIMME BACK MY CLOTHES, SLUT!!!

Author-sama: Meep Meep! *runs off*

G Sans: ...shit.

* SimpleAutumnWest asked the following two questions:
1) Hey Gas Do You Regret Watching Porn On Your Phone Cuz Princess/Me Saw It. Gaster Raised You Well.

G Sans: WELL SO DOES YOUR MOM BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CAPITALIZED EVERY LETTER OF EACH WORD!!! FUCK OFF!

Toriel: That's it. You're sleeping on the couch for a month.

G Sans: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Toriel: Jk. But DON'T TELL A GIRL TO F OFF! THAT'S PLAIN RUDE!

G Sans: ...ok.

Toriel: Well, you see, I don't know what went on, so it's up to you to tell me. I WILL KNOW EVENTUALLY! *leaves the room*

G Sans: ...I never even knew what porn was until I found that phone. I was gonna delete the history upon checking, I clicked the same link the Princess clicked on accident, and... well... that was a stupid move. I knew I should have deleted history like every normal guy does.

Gaster: NOW YOU FUCKED UP!!!

2) Do you love your clothes aye Sans?

G Sans: I look sexy in my clothes, so I FUCKING NEED IT BACK!!!